Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Yahrzeit of Tzipi Lemmer Klein

oneofakind

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 12:36 pm
She is Tzipi Caton who wrote the book? She was niftar 20 years ago? Did her sickness come back? Not the same person as Fally Klein? Mother is Schwimmer?

Feel bad for them and a little confused

Blessing1

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 12:38 pm
No way! Tzippy Caton/Fali Klein is alive and well, a healthy mother of children! She was recently on the Malki Show. She's a therapist.
Maybe they're related, they have the same name.

Last edited by Blessing1 on Mon, Jul 24 2023, 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

bgr8ful

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 12:41 pm
I think I saw shulem lemmer post recently abt a sister's yartzeit, I dont know anything but maybe thats who it is.
tzipi caton from the book is alive and well.

mha3484

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 12:43 pm
I remember a podcast he was on where he talked about the death of his sister. That is probably whose yartzeit it is.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 12:52 pm
The Fali Klein you're referring to (the one who wrote the book under the pseudonym Tzipi Caton) is a cousin of Shulem and Yanky Lemmer. Not a sister.

Fali is a common family name by the Lemmers. Shulem and Yanky's sister who was nifter in a car accident years ago was also Fali Lemmer and had recently married a Klein.

Last edited by ra_mom on Mon, Jul 24 2023, 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Stars

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 12:54 pm
They’re first cousins

NechaMom

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 12:54 pm
The one you are talking was in a car accident a few months after her wedding. Very heartbreaking!

yersp

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 2:12 pm
They're cousins. I remember Tzipi Lemmer Klein, she was Shulim Lemmer's older sister. And yes, sometime now during the 9 days is her 20th yartzeit.

cnc

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 3:00 pm
I think it was Erev shabbos Chazon.

seeker

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 3:58 pm
OMG this thread title nearly gave me a heart attack. I had no idea there was another person with the same first name AND maiden name AND married name...

Of course the other young woman's passing is no less tragic. But it was pretty shocking to read about the yartzeit of a former friend who you thought was alive.

Maybe there's a different way to phrase the thread title to make it clearer.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 4:13 pm
cnc wrote:
I think it was Erev shabbos Chazon.

It was Thursday

Eta: just confirmed it was Thursday night, so her yahrzeit was on Friday. Sorry about that

Last edited by Amelia Bedelia on Mon, Jul 24 2023, 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

yersp

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 4:46 pm
It was on Friday. I still remember where I was when I got the news. It was raining then.... That was a major factor in the accident. Crying I had gotten the news very close to shabbos.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics