Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
Chef Tzipi

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 10:09 am
Hi!
Anyone follow Chef Tzipi and can give me the basic recipe for the chicken couscous she had in her stories one day? Was it a soup? do I remember right, she used thr larger cousvous, yellow pack?
Real Hungarian cook here, but my american kids really appreciate Israeli cuisine.

Just hoping it won't need Cilantro, because that far I havn't gotten yet....

B'Syata D'Shmya

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 10:19 am
amother OP wrote:
Hi!
Anyone follow Chef Tzipi and can give me the basic recipe for the chicken couscous she had in her stories one day? Was it a soup? do I remember right, she used thr larger cousvous, yellow pack?
Real Hungarian cook here, but my american kids really appreciate Israeli cuisine.

Just hoping it won't need Cilantro, because that far I havn't gotten yet....

If you dont like Cilantro, chances are your kids wont either, there is a genetic aversion to it:
https://www.britannica.com/sto.....eople

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 25 2023, 12:33 pm
[quote="B'Syata D'Shmya"]If you dont like Cilantro, chances are your kids wont either, there is a genetic aversion to it:
https://www.britannica.com/sto.....quote
possibly....
so wondering if anyone knows the recipe or ingrefiends/method?
Is it made with cilantro at all?
you might be right about the gentics, but on the otherhand my kids eat bag after bag of Herrs Hot sauce (all they want!!)
and I can't even buy from the takeout table at Evergreen everything seems so burning hot to me.....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics