Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Open box sales for strollers

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 16 2023, 6:56 pm
Hi,
Does anyone know of any open box sales for strollers in Lakewood or Brooklyn?

Also any recommendations for strollers post doona? I’m only buying one so something that I can go around Lakewood in. Easy for in and out of car. Love bugaboo foxs but don’t think it makes sense since it’ll have to go in and out of car constantly.

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Aug 16 2023, 7:01 pm
I’m selling a lynx for $500. Brand new, my husband put it together and I decided I will keep my old stroller for now. I’m in Jackson.

bsy

Post Wed, Aug 16 2023, 7:18 pm
I got a cybex beezy from goodbuygear

amother
Hawthorn

Post Wed, Aug 16 2023, 7:26 pm
amother OP wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know of any open box sales for strollers in Lakewood or Brooklyn?

Also any recommendations for strollers post doona? I’m only buying one so something that I can go around Lakewood in. Easy for in and out of car. Love bugaboo foxs but don’t think it makes sense since it’ll have to go in and out of car constantly.

Joolz aer or bugaboo butterfly. Best post doona purchase EVER! My husband literally says all the time that our joolz aer is the best $450 we ever spent in our life.
I have a lot of carriages from all my kids, I have the full size bugaboos and the doubles etc, but the tiny strollers are amazing. One handed open and close, light as could be annnd… it fits down the aisle of an airplane!! When you have a lot of kids and luggage, you just push the carriage down the aisle and you’re not shlepping a baby and luggage etc, it’s amazing
And going in and out of my car is really easy too. I keep it right in front of my car seat, and with the one handed open and close, it’s basically as easy as a doona

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Wed, Aug 16 2023, 7:37 pm
Bugaboo butterfly or bugaboo bee. Depending on how small you want the fold.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics