Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Did you See the ads? cross body bags are not tzniusdig!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

amother
Almond

Post Wed, Aug 23 2023, 7:06 pm
I didn’t see any ads saying this but it’s not surprising. I do wear crossbody bag but I also admit it’s not so tznius. There are certain tops that I will not wear a crossbody bag with they are just too revealing. I have two low 20s daughters who are very fine girls and they choose not to wear crossbody bags for tznius reasons. They are respectful girls so don’t say anything to me when I’m wearing it , but I definitely see their point. I think anyone thinking objectively would realize that there can definitely be a tznius issue. . I’m not saying to ban them , but even those of us who don’t do things 100 correctly in Fill In The Blank Area of Mitzvah Observance can still be honest enough to admit it’s not preferred.

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Aug 24 2023, 10:28 am
ok,

whether it is tznius or not-

That lady promoted herself to become tznius police?!?!

She is a nutcase. She clearly has issues, if that is where her eyes led her. I don't know about anyone else, but when I am shopping, other women's breasts are not the first place my eyes are running...

And if she is busy boob-glaring, she needs to shut up.

Especially because she said "Save it for your husband". Is it her business what goes on in my bedroom? Never in my life have I heard this!!!

I am sorry for using such strong language- I am just very turned off by some responses here!

As if to say I was the wrong one- lol. It is pretty clear from this story who is the crazy one.

Aurora

Post Thu, Aug 24 2023, 10:41 am
All I can think is: Lady, I'm sorry that your husband has such poor impulse control. But making me cover even more up isn't going to fix him if he's acting like a dog.

And if we can't wear things that show outlines, then all of us should stop wearing button down shirts since the buttons go between our brsts.

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Aug 24 2023, 10:43 am
And maybe we should stop selling and wearing bras- So not tznius!! They form our breasts!!

And maybe nursing our babies also puts a focus on our breasts!!

Who's ready to put out an ad with me?!!

Aurora

Post Thu, Aug 24 2023, 10:44 am
amother Mauve wrote:
And maybe we should stop selling and wearing bras- So not tznius!! They form our breasts!!

And maybe nursing our babies also puts a focus on our breasts!!

Who's ready to put out an ad with me?!!

I'm down for no more bras.

Possibly, instead, we should just ask the men to walk around with blinders? Or blindfolds and have their wives lead them around?
Page 9 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 Recent Topics