Home

Gift for 2 year old girl?

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

speciwoman

Post Posted: Wed, Jul 23 2008, 4:32 pm       Post subject: Gift for 2 year old girl?
My friend's daughter is turning 2 and I want to get her a gift (around $20 or less). I have no idea what 2 year old girls like!!! Can anyone give me suggestions? Specific books, toys, etc?

Tehilla

Post Posted: Wed, Jul 23 2008, 4:38 pm       Post subject:
my girls, between 2 and 4 LOVE small gifts like stickers and paper, headbands/pony tail holders and a brush, things like that.

you can spend very little and bring a real smile to a child!

speciwoman

Post Posted: Thu, Jul 24 2008, 12:10 pm       Post subject: re: Gift for 2 year old girl?
WONDERFUL idea!!! Thank you so much. I know this girl is very "girly" and would probably love stuff like that. Really, thank you!

Imhappy!

Post Posted: Thu, Jul 24 2008, 12:17 pm       Post subject: re: Gift for 2 year old girl?
cheap books, fake dishes and foods is my dd favorite.

flowerpower

Post Posted: Thu, Jul 24 2008, 12:25 pm       Post subject:
A fake cosmetic bag with make up and credit cards.
A dr.s kit
Anything with dolls like bottles, pocketbook...

ny_ima

Post Posted: Wed, Jul 30 2008, 7:12 pm       Post subject: re: Gift for 2 year old girl?
sterling silver or fake jewelry. girl's best freind!
kiddie pocket books, they luv that!
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 1