Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
This is quite out of the ordinary. Or is it?

613mitzvahgirl

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 10:10 am
Just this morning I read that a war plane disappeared in South Carolina. Um, how does a plane go missing? I honestly think they are using this to distract the human world from something. Since the president and his son are now in trouble they thought they’d distract the human world. Well, no. You cant actually hide a plane, but you can try to hide a lie. All liars get caught one way or another. Stay tuned. This is going to get interesting.

NechaMom

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 10:12 am
And the pilot first jumped from it and landed safely. It’s really strange!

behappy2

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 10:15 am
He parachuted off. I don't get why this is so strange.

NechaMom

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 10:23 am
behappy2 wrote:
He parachuted off. I don't get why this is so strange.

I don’t think this has anything with politics but it’s unusual to have a pilot jump and then have the plane go missing. It’s just interesting news but I don’t think there are deep dark reasons behind it.

Java

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 10:24 am
613mitzvahgirl wrote:
Just this morning I read that a war plane disappeared in South Carolina. Um, how does a plane go missing? I honestly think they are using this to distract the human world from something. Since the president and his son are now in trouble they thought they’d distract the human world. Well, no. You cant actually hide a plane, but you can try to hide a lie. All liars get caught one way or another. Stay tuned. This is going to get interesting.

Wow that's a bit of a jump
I can think of at least 3 possible scenarios right off the top of my head

613mitzvahgirl

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 10:32 am
Java, me too. I find it strange , bc why would they all parachute up so high? You don’t normally hear these types of stories, unless you do.. not making fun of you or anyone and anything.. chas vsholom, it’s just very weird..

exaustedmom

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 10:47 am
You would think an expensive military jet would have several tracking systems, no? Strange story

613mitzvahgirl

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 10:49 am
Exhaustedmom I was thinking the same thing. This is why I find this story so oddly strange.

NechaMom

Post Mon, Sep 18 2023, 11:22 pm
The debris of the plane was found...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics