Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note
Dh forgot to bring table chairs for the sukka

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 29 2023, 3:39 pm
We don't have space to store it at home so he takes it back to his office every yr after sukkos. He forgot to bring it home. I'm so stressed out already, I can't have him leave the house for an hour now to go get a table.

amother
Papayawhip

Post Fri, Sep 29 2023, 3:46 pm
See if you can get a delivery from target or Home Depot, with a folding table and chairs

marvinkay

Post Fri, Sep 29 2023, 3:53 pm
Walmart often has quick delivery as well

amother
Trillium

Post Fri, Sep 29 2023, 4:00 pm
Anyone you can borrow from or know a teenager to fetch it?

amother
Forestgreen

Post Fri, Sep 29 2023, 4:32 pm
amother OP wrote:
We don't have space to store it at home so he takes it back to his office every yr after sukkos. He forgot to bring it home. I'm so stressed out already, I can't have him leave the house for an hour now to go get a table.

Similar situation except we have to buy new. Table we have. Chairs bed and heater are needed. DH is heading to Home Depot now and I’m seriously stressing, the bamboo still needs to be put up 😭

amother
OP

Post Fri, Sep 29 2023, 4:39 pm
So I did Instacart order from Wal-Mart and the table and chairs didn't come. Got the other stuff that I didn't really need tho.

amother
NeonPink

Post Fri, Sep 29 2023, 4:41 pm
Send him with all the kids. That’s what I did for similar situation
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note