Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Succos
Chasdei Lev-Keansburg

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 5:22 pm
I'm going tom iyh and am just curious if anyone went. I wonder how mobbed it was

amother
Goldenrod

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 6:16 pm
Bump

amother
NeonBlue

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 6:35 pm
We went last year Sukkos.

It was very packed! I suggest coming early for decent parking (If I remember correctly it’s metered parking) and head towards the rides 15 minutes before opening. Most people will still be at the shows then.

My preteens want me to print a map of the park so they can mark out what they want to get to earlier before the lines get too long.

Also, the park empties out a lot after 6/7 and is open until 8. We got on so many rides in that last hour, especially the kiddie ones.

Also, it’s very sunny. And it’s supposed to be warm. Dress accordingly and freeze some water bottles.
Last year it got very chilly after the sun started going down. It’s near the beach, so if you plan on staying that late bring some sweaters.

We had a beautiful time last year! Was such a nice crowd bH! And it was run very well and extremely organized.

Enjoy!!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 7:43 pm
tx so much for all the tips!!! brilliant idea to freeze water bottles. def gonna do that!
dreading the heat!

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 10:13 pm
amother OP wrote:
tx so much for all the tips!!! brilliant idea to freeze water bottles. def gonna do that!
dreading the heat!

I went. It was incredible. Very organized and lots to do. It was very hot and I felt so bad for all the kids who were dressed in their heavy sweaters...but late afternoon the weather was very pleasant.
They had plenty of water bottles available.

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Oct 03 2023, 10:20 pm
amother OP wrote:
I'm going tom iyh and am just curious if anyone went. I wonder how mobbed it was

It was very busy and full but I found it to be a manageable crowd. It worked for us to split the older kids and younger kids, this way everyone could enjoy. Also in such events its usually difficult with the toddler age kids so be prepared for that. Hope you enjoy!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics