Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
If you need a midwife for homebirth

Donuts

Post Wed, Oct 04 2023, 10:27 am
There is an amazing natural homebirth midwife taking clients with due dates between 1/20 and 4/20. I used her and was extremely happy. Vicki Hedley 1 (201) 417-0012. Feel free to ask questions.

Iymnok

Post Wed, Oct 04 2023, 10:49 am
What are her credentials?
(Yeah, I know, not notes to me. Asking because I consider it irresponsible to suggest someone who may be amazing, if inadvertently trained, problems could be missed or mishandled. )

amother
Bergamot

Post Wed, Oct 04 2023, 10:54 am
Iymnok wrote:
What are her credentials?
(Yeah, I know, not notes to me. Asking because I consider it irresponsible to suggest someone who may be amazing, if inadvertently trained, problems could be missed or mishandled. )

She’s a CPM which you can find with a 2 second google search. Might not be the credentials you want if you’d prefer a CNM but it’s recognized as a legal option in NJ.

amother
Butterscotch

Post Wed, Oct 04 2023, 5:17 pm
I’m not specifically looking for now (ttc here) but could you share your experience with homebirth?

amother
Valerian

Post Wed, Oct 04 2023, 5:27 pm
Donuts wrote:
There is an amazing natural homebirth midwife taking clients with due dates between 1/20 and 4/20. I used her and was extremely happy. Vicki Hedley 1 (201) 417-0012. Feel free to ask questions.

What does she charge? Does she take insurance? Can you tell me more about your experience?

Donuts

Post Wed, Oct 04 2023, 5:38 pm
amother Butterscotch wrote:
I’m not specifically looking for now (ttc here) but could you share your experience with homebirth?

What do you want to know? I did very natural no ultrasound or doctor visits at all and she was fine with it. I did one blood test for iron level which she required. She is very experienced she’s been doing it for years. She came to my house and just measured my stomach and listened to the heart. For the birth everything went amazing nothing compared to my previous birth in hospital. I would never have a baby any other way!

Donuts

Post Wed, Oct 04 2023, 5:39 pm
amother Valerian wrote:
What does she charge? Does she take insurance? Can you tell me more about your experience?

Payed a lot of money about 7k but was something necessary for us. I think she takes insurance but not sure which ones. If you have specific questions and are interested I would recommend reaching out. She is super sweet
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries