Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Even Yisrael Lakewood
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 5:47 pm
amother Linen wrote:
😆😆😆
I’m not saying you’re wrong
But my friend with a third (?) grader in Meoros tried to switch out because she found it way too in town and fancy, over the top. She said literally every girl in the class was super fancy.

It’s a matter of the particular class as well as who you know in the school. - and of course where you’re coming from

Sorry she had that experience. Have been there for close to a decade and have a very different experience with several girls in the school. Yes, there are some fancy but they are the minority

amother
Stone

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 5:48 pm
amother Cyan wrote:
Sorry she had that experience. Have been there for close to a decade and have a very different experience with several girls in the school. Yes, there are some fancy but they are the minority

I’m talking younger grades, so is it possible the new incoming families are more with it? Because 3rd grade and down I know a large percentage.

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 5:48 pm
amother Stone wrote:
I’m talking younger grades, so is it possible the new incoming families are more with it? Because 3rd grade and down I know a large percentage.

I have younger and older

amother
Stone

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 6:04 pm
How yeshivish is ohr shraga? Can a more middle of the road leaning yeshivish send there? Super careful about tznius, full time white shirt and black hat, simple family. Can someone give more details on the parent body and what the school wants? Or is it impossible to get in?

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Oct 23 2023, 6:20 pm
amother Stone wrote:
How yeshivish is ohr shraga? Can a more middle of the road leaning yeshivish send there? Super careful about tznius, full time white shirt and black hat, simple family. Can someone give more details on the parent body and what the school wants? Or is it impossible to get in?

In theory yes someone like that could get in , if there were space.

happychef

Post Tue, Apr 02 2024, 9:18 am
BS''D
I have a son and daughter who have 3 boys in Even Yisroel. They are Yeshivish, tznius. The men work and are kovei ittim. I met other parents and they are yeshivish as well. The students seem happy learning there and the rebbes appear to be caring people. What else do you want?
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries