Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Best brand for falls

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 4:39 pm
Hi!
Right now I have an Irene fall which I personally do not like. Its very bulky and does not hold curls AT ALL.
I want a very low maintenance fall. I'm looking for a natural curly one that I dnt need to Curl etc.
Any brand recommendations please ? Looking for the lower end wigs
Tia!

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 4:58 pm
Following
Also really dislike my Irene fall

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 5:01 pm
Naturally curly isn't low maintenance. It will be big and poofy unless you are constantly wetting it and applying product. It will be more prone to knotting. The curls won't look as even and as pretty as a straight wig that's curled, it will be more of an air dried casual look.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 5:23 pm
amother Blush wrote:
Naturally curly isn't low maintenance. It will be big and poofy unless you are constantly wetting it and applying product. It will be more prone to knotting. The curls won't look as even and as pretty as a straight wig that's curled, it will be more of an air dried casual look.

I am looking for the air dried casual look.
Natural wavy wigs r more maintenance then regular hair? Cuz my fall dsnt even hold curls for 1 day so I can't imagine it being any worse then that.

amother
Lavender

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 7:28 pm
I have an air dried wig from China. Every night , I have to comb it out and spray it with moose, water and then leave it upside down for a couple of hours to "scrunch it" obviously its not a naturally curly hair, eventually the curl falls out but it still has a lot of body but I wouldn't say it's curly any more.

amother
Bergamot

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 7:45 pm
zahava wigs has a nice fall. longer length is 1950$.
the problem with falls are most companies use cheap hair for them thats why quality isnt great. I have one I ordered online, not thrilled w it. good luck! wig prices became not affordable lately

amother
Denim

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 7:54 pm
I have an Irene. Love it. It’s medium texture and can hold straight or curl. It’s really pretty. And low density.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 7:57 pm
Do you wash your own wig? I have an Irene fall and I wash it myself. I used to let it air dry and it would come out super flat and straight but I started putting in a few braids while it dries and it gives it a very natural crimped look (not super crimpy just a little texture)
It holds the style pretty well and I brush it out a lot. Worth playing around with it before you just give it up

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Oct 25 2023, 8:40 pm
I have a freeda that I bought used and it looks really nice. I have bought cheap human hair falls on ebay and amazon and since it's cheap hair it's permed so when it's washed I let it air dry and the wave takes over. I like them a lot too.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 26 2023, 10:04 am
chocolate moose wrote:
I have a freeda that I bought used and it looks really nice. I have bought cheap human hair falls on ebay and amazon and since it's cheap hair it's permed so when it's washed I let it air dry and the wave takes over. I like them a lot too.

Do you mind sharing a link to the Amazon ones u like?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels