Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
I hate my boss, I hate my co-workers and I HATE the job

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 2:12 pm
I wasn't trained well
Whoever I took over wasn't interested in training me.
My co-worker has a huge chip on her shoulder and makes me feel stupid and small, the other has social issues
I don't get paid in a timely manner
My boss is moody and let's it out on me, I'm the newest and need the most guidance and he has zero patience to help.
I don't hate the job as much as I hate the whole atmosphere in this place.
I don't know how to stand up for myself and tell them what a pathetic place this is

I want out!!!! I just need the courage to tell them I've leaving

amother
Bone

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 2:19 pm
You don’t need to tell them how horrible they are, you just need to let them know when your last day of work will be. Not paying on time is inexcusable and lack of training will leave you miserable.

Do you need the money? It’s easier to get hired for a new job while you’re still employed so it might be a good idea to stay while interviewing at other places.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 2:31 pm
amother Bone wrote:
You don’t need to tell them how horrible they are, you just need to let them know when your last day of work will be. Not paying on time is inexcusable and lack of training will leave you miserable.

Do you need the money? It’s easier to get hired for a new job while you’re still employed so it might be a good idea to stay while interviewing at other places.

It would be nice if I can tell them ho horrible they all are!
I had enough!! My boss came to tell me today that my work is a disaster no matter how many times I tried to tell him during his whole rant that I'm doin the work exactly how I was taught. What does he think, that I want to mess up his books? I have better things to do with my time, promise!!

amother
Bone

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 2:37 pm
Wow that sounds horrible! Please get yourself out of there asap. I said that you don’t need to tell them how horrible they are because you said you need courage to quit. Takes more courage to tell people they suck than to just quit without comment. But if that’s not what’s stopping you, go right ahead!

amother
Strawberry

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 2:41 pm
QUIT
Just quit asap doesn’t matter how
Family emergency
Ie your own mental health and well being
Hugs and hatzlocha

amother
Pansy

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 3:03 pm
OP is there a huge reason why you need this job over others? Like does it give you a significantly larger salary, or special health benefits?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 3:06 pm
No.
I just needed to go back to work after my son was born and this was the first job offer I got.
Boss is my friend's brother and she had the nicest things to say, bla bla bla.
I should probably get back out there.

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 3:07 pm
Hashem, please send OP a convenient well paying job with nice boss and nice co-workers.

Start looking for new job.

amother
Midnight

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 3:10 pm
I wouldn't quit until you find a new job. It's much easier to find while you are employed and also if you get fired in the meantime you can be eligible for unemployment which you won't get if you quit.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 3:11 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Hashem, please send OP a convenient well paying job with nice boss and nice co-workers.

Start looking for new job.

Thank you! Amein!

amother
Pansy

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 3:12 pm
amother OP wrote:
No.
I just needed to go back to work after my son was born and this was the first job offer I got.
Boss is my friend's brother and she had the nicest things to say, bla bla bla.
I should probably get back out there.

Wow, lucky you!!
I was once in an abusive work environment but I had a very hard time leaving because it was a better salary and beneftits than I'd get otherwise.
But you dont have that!
Hello! Go look for a new job NOW. Right now.
Pick up a circular and start looking!
Why in the world you torture yourself unnecessarily?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics