Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
I am an INFJ/enneagram 4 AMA
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 8:34 pm
amother DarkGreen wrote:
I'm loving your insights OP.

As a teenager I used to type as INTP and type 5.
But since being to therapy a few years ago I started developing my emotional side so much more that I now feel a lot more like a 4 but I think I'm still more of a T than an F.
Maybe it's my 4 wing developing more but I'm starting to think I'm a 4 with strong 5 wing.
What do you think OP?

I'm quite intelligent and logical, love information and systems I'm cynical and skeptical. But also think very creatively but its more in a logical way. I struggle with artistic expression but I think that's a lot do with my depression and also. I'm an empath and am allergic to toxic people and stay a mile away from toxic situations.
I watched a few videos of the Israel situation but am now avoiding the footage because I can't take it.
I used to watch news incessantly but avoid most of the news for the last few years because it makes me so stressed.
I need a lot of down time every day, like a few hours but don't use it very effectively because I'm addicted to my phone.

I think the difference btwn t and f can be discerned by studying how they deal with emotion.t will seem more staid, f is way more expressive.

Sending you and all of us courage and energy in these hard days.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 9:23 pm
amother Junglegreen wrote:
we should have a infj/type 4 club. but id get overwhelmed from the social aspect after a day and disappear Smile

nice to meet all you on here-same type/number and im growing to love it.

Same!

giftedmom

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 10:14 pm
amother OP wrote:
I think the difference btwn t and f can be discerned by studying how they deal with emotion.t will seem more staid, f is way more expressive.

Sending you and all of us courage and energy in these hard days.

I seem staid on the outside but there’s a lot going on internally. People think I have no feelings.

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 10:22 pm
giftedmom wrote:
I seem staid on the outside but there’s a lot going on internally. People think I have no feelings.

Same. F doesn’t mean you wear your heart in your sleeve.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 10:53 pm
amother DarkKhaki wrote:
Same. F doesn’t mean you wear your heart in your sleeve.

Someone with f will look very bothered/be happy to say something… if someone is unfairly mistreated as opposed to t which is more staid.
F is a protector at heart. And stuff runs deep.

T is deep in a different way- they stay more out of the emotional mess and more logical than f when it’s a high emotion time.

Editing the next morning lol:
Some of the above may be inaccurate. This whole war trauma is making my brain not think straight. Argh.

Try doing some research…. To understand the difference.
Sorry Sad

amother
Holly

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 11:40 pm
Can you explain the letters and numbers in simple language? I've heard about this before but absolutely no idea what it's all about or means....

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 11 2023, 9:01 am
amother Holly wrote:
Can you explain the letters and numbers in simple language? I've heard about this before but absolutely no idea what it's all about or means....

Do you have YouTube? There are some great channels.
I don’t know it well enough to explain it. Honest!

Up above in the thread a poster suggested the channel called ‘cognitive personality theory’.

Try it.

If you wan ts/t more in depth try David keirseys books.

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Nov 14 2023, 1:24 am
Where can I find an infj male?

Shefa

Post Sun, Nov 19 2023, 1:48 pm
Shalom u'vrachah!
So nice to be with INFJ's.
I'm curious... any one count themselves as empaths? Have mental telepathy abilities?

I met one that talks about spending time in liminal space. I know another one that has wild powers that I won't mention here. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I'd like to know more about what it's like to be in liminal space. It seems to be that she can "visit" people. Can anyone describe it to me? And how does one enter into liminal space?
Page 7 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 Recent Topics