Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
I'm bored by work
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Offwhite

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 9:12 am
amother Saddlebrown wrote:
I just tried to sign up using a different email address just to see if it will show the payment in pounds but now it says there’s a waiting list. A few days ago I didn’t get that message.

You wouldn’t be able to sign up again because they verify your identity using photo id. Did the site you’re on do that?

I stand by my theory that you’re on a different site because everyone gets the wait list message. Some are emailed that they’re approved to join shorty afterwards but everyone is first put on the wait list.

Does the webpage look like this for you?

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 10:09 am
amother Offwhite wrote:
You wouldn’t be able to sign up again because they verify your identity using photo id. Did the site you’re on do that?

I stand by my theory that you’re on a different site because everyone gets the wait list message. Some are emailed that they’re approved to join shorty afterwards but everyone is first put on the wait list.

Photo id??? No…
I definitely used your link to sign up but no, it does not look like what you just posted above at all.
That link must take you to various different survey sites.
The one I’m on is called survey junkie. That’s what your link sent me too.
I just googled surveys for pay and found the top 5 websites. Survey junkie is one of them. Go figure. I just signed up for another one that came up in my Google search easily but it seems very similar to the one I’m already on. Surveys take 20-30 minutes to complete and pay between 20-100 points which is .20 - $1 a survey.
Amother off white, I’m totally stumped how I ended up on a different survey site than you but you really seemed to luck out!

amother
Offwhite

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 10:14 am
amother Saddlebrown wrote:
Photo id??? No…
I definitely used your link to sign up but no, it does not look like what you just posted above at all.
That link must take you to various different survey sites.
The one I’m on is called survey junkie. That’s what your link sent me too.
I just googled surveys for pay and found the top 5 websites. Survey junkie is one of them. Go figure. I just signed up for another one that came up in my Google search easily but it seems very similar to the one I’m already on. Surveys take 20-30 minutes to complete and pay between 20-100 points which is .20 - $1 a survey.
Amother off white, I’m totally stumped how I ended up on a different survey site than you but you really seemed to luck out!

I didn’t post a link up until my post yesterday so you can’t have signed up from a link I posted. Just looked through all my previous posts on this thread to confirm. Sorry, I should have so you wouldn’t have ended up on a different site!

Hopefully you’ll get approved from prolific’s wait list. It really is the best survey website currently.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 10:16 am
amother Offwhite wrote:

I was just looking at the prolific page you posted. Wow! The surveys take much less time than survey junkie!!! How do you know how much it comes out to in dollars?

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 10:18 am
amother Offwhite wrote:
I didn’t post a link up until my post yesterday so you can’t have signed up from a link I posted. Just looked through all my previous posts on this thread to confirm. Sorry, I should have so you wouldn’t have ended up on a different site!

Hopefully you’ll get approved from prolific’s wait list. It really is the best survey website currently.

You’re right. I typed in prolific after you posted it last week and clicked on the website to sign up. I thought I was on the website you posted but I guess not. How did I even get to this one??

amother
Offwhite

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 10:23 am
I know the dollar version is a bit higher than the GBP amount. I can also google to get the exact dollar amount.

Lol you must have been tired and not in a detail oriented mindset when you googled to find prolific. Survey junkie probably came up as an ad at the top of your google results and you clicked on it without noticing it was a different site. I really am sorry for not posting a link until now!

icloud

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 10:47 am
I signed up to the correct one and still not approved
When do they ask for ID me?

amother
Offwhite

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 10:48 am
icloud wrote:
I signed up to the correct one and still not approved
When do they ask for ID me?

They ask for your id after you’re approved.

amother
Maple

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 10:49 am
Is it sketchy /unsafe to send photo ID? Feel a bit uncomfortable about that

amother
Offwhite

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 11:04 am
amother Maple wrote:
Is it sketchy /unsafe to send photo ID? Feel a bit uncomfortable about that

They use an independent vendor who verifies the IDs. They provide details about it when you’re doing it, you can research and see if you feel comfortable with their process.

They do it so that they can verify you are the demographic you say you are so that their research studies will have accurate results.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Nov 21 2023, 12:19 pm
So I was just doing a little research…
According to google, you can make up to $8 an hour on prolific and on the good days up to $5 a day on survey junkie!
Oh well… I really did sign up for the wrong one. Can’t believe it took close to 6 days to figure that out!

TwinsMommy

Post Wed, Nov 22 2023, 12:09 am
for those of you who enjoy doing surveys there's also rakuten insights, inbox dollars, my points.......

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Nov 22 2023, 12:20 am
Op, I was in the same position as you for years! My manager sent me an email that I had been flagged for using Wikipedia for 8 hours one week lol, more than anyone else of the 3k employees. I did do some work once in a while and still got raises but it was incredibly boring.

Things I did besides reading Wikipedia (lol reading about all the kings of England)
Took out books online and read, both fiction and cookbooks
Wrote a novel (my coworkers edited it)
Took tutorials in my field
Went for walks outside as much as allowed and inside to see friends in other teams
Took long nursing breaks with actual books when applicable
Shopping online of course
3d rendered my home
Played with pics on snapfish
Read news
Had a pen pal
Wrote my purim poems, planned Purim
Menu planned
If you can both based on hashkafa and office, watch videos, I could not do this as I had no/little data

You can collect all your receipts and do receipt scanning for money too

amother
Natural

Post Wed, Nov 22 2023, 12:21 am
Which one of these pays the most?

TwinsMommy wrote:
for those of you who enjoy doing surveys there's also rakuten insights, inbox dollars, my points.......
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics