Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Zaka on Meaningful People Podcast

English3

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 7:07 pm
This was the most saddest interview I have ever watched. I watched the whole one in awe of the organisation. They give up the mental health for Kavod Hames.

If you are strong enough to watch it please do.

It shows what a great nation we have. How much we need to mourn these beautiful souls that gave the live up for kiddush Hashem, May their Neshomas have an aliya.

I will say this again I was left in awe. I am jealous of the schar zaka gets.

amother
Winterberry

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 7:15 pm

I don't have the mental capacity to watch this and had to stop in the middle. If anyone can please do.
This man is a HERO!!

HonesttoGod

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 7:34 pm
I want to watch it so badly but I also know that it will probably mentally mess me up so I’m holding back.

dena613

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 7:37 pm
I'm scared it will be too graphic

amother
Cyclamen

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 7:43 pm
I watched it and didn’t hear anything new. I’m always refreshing the news since October 7 though.

I can’t believe many zaka workers lost their usual jobs because they’ve been off doing zaka work for so long. That’s the last thing they deserve. Can’t businesses just hire a temp in the meantime?!

amother
Catmint

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 7:45 pm
I agree. I was in awe the whole time!

I saw him "live" by the Washington March and he looked so broken. I couldn't stopped thinking about him ever since.

amother
Catmint

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 7:47 pm
amother Cyclamen wrote:
I watched it and didn’t hear anything new. I’m always refreshing the news since October 7 though.

I can’t believe many zaka workers lost their usual jobs because they’ve been off doing zaka work for so long. That’s the last thing they deserve. Can’t businesses just hire a temp in the meantime?!

I was thinking the same thing. If they live in Israel, I would think that everyone is understanding to what they're doing and respects their work. Like, wasn't everyone affected by this? They should be everyone's heroes right now.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational