Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What can I do about the cup holders on my couch?
Previous  1  2

singleagain

Post Sun, Dec 31 2023, 2:00 pm
amother OP wrote:
I didn’t mean to offend anyone who has this style. Obviously people do like this look a lot because there are a lot of couches being sold out there with consoles.
It’s just not what I was expecting.
I know it’s not the worst thing in the world but since I spent a lot of money I’m very disappointed. I’m okay with the look in a den/family room but it’s not what I wanted for my formal living room. It’s not what I thought I was getting.

Since the store won't do the return... Can you see if you can sell it so you get money back to buy the couch you want?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 31 2023, 2:03 pm
singleagain wrote:
Since the store won't do the return... Can you see if you can sell it so you get money back to buy the couch you want?

I wish. It’s so big. It comes with a regular sofa that I also dislike so I would have to sell the set. It barely fit through my door. I can’t imagine how a regular person would get it out. It took a few huge delivery men to maneuver it into my house. Getting through the front door was almost impossible.

singleagain

Post Sun, Dec 31 2023, 2:04 pm
amother OP wrote:
I wish. It’s so big. It comes with a regular sofa that I also dislike so I would have to sell the set. It barely fit through my door. I can’t imagine how a regular person would get it out. It took a few huge delivery men to maneuver it into my house. Getting through the front door was almost impossible.

Yikes..

Can you get extra fabric that matches the couch?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics