Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
I can't figure out how to return to AliExpress

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 04 2024, 12:32 pm
I thought there'd be an easy option on the order detail page but I can't find it and then I went through and read their information about how to return and all it says is to click the return option on the order detail page and I went back and it's not there. I have a lot of stuff to return and I really need my money back. Who can walk me through this please?

amother
Offwhite

Post Thu, Jan 04 2024, 12:41 pm
amother OP wrote:
I thought there'd be an easy option on the order detail page but I can't find it and then I went through and read their information about how to return and all it says is to click the return option on the order detail page and I went back and it's not there. I have a lot of stuff to return and I really need my money back. Who can walk me through this please?

Following

YounginBP

Post Thu, Jan 04 2024, 12:48 pm
Order details has it by me.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Thu, Jan 04 2024, 1:24 pm
If you don't see it on your phone, try on a computer/laptop.I think I also had a hard time finding it

qwerty4

Post Thu, Jan 04 2024, 1:28 pm
They might allow you to return but you need to pay for shipping... shipping to China usually costs more than the item

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 05 2024, 9:04 am
BrachaVHatzlocha wrote:
If you don't see it on your phone, try on a computer/laptop.I think I also had a hard time finding it

This was it! I had to open a computer to figure it out. So I was able to get all of the return requests in and a few items they said I could get a refund without having to ship back :-) but the rest of them do need to be shipped. Now the address that they gave me is some address in New Jersey and they all have the exact same address even though they're going to different sellers so I'm thinking I can put them all on the same package.

So has anyone returned to this address in New jersey? Do I just do the shipping on my own or do they give me any sort of shipping label or anything like that? I'm not quite sure how I'm supposed to go about this step.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics