Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Funny (or not so funny) things we do
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

shanie5

Post Tue, Jan 09 2024, 6:34 pm
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....34872

Rosemarie

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 5:17 pm
amother NeonPurple wrote:
Anyone know the Mario Badesku pink cream? https://www.mariobadescu.com/p.....otion
So yeah, I arrived to work one day, after riding on public transportation with people I know, with that cream highlighting every zit I had (or thought I had).

Ok, very important question here. Does this cream work like it claims to? Makes pimples disappear overnight?
I've tried 8 hour cream, pretty much has the sr claim, but I don't find it to work at all. And sometimes my poor teenagers have a little outbreak just before something important...

amother
NeonPurple

Post Wed, Jan 10 2024, 6:33 pm
Rosemarie wrote:
Ok, very important question here. Does this cream work like it claims to? Makes pimples disappear overnight?
I've tried 8 hour cream, pretty much has the sr claim, but I don't find it to work at all. And sometimes my poor teenagers have a little outbreak just before something important...

I don't know your skin type compared to mine, but because your profile displays the same bar I'm eating now (yes, the entire thing) I will answer that I've it nightly all through my teen years and it definitely helped.

DreamerForever

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 2:37 pm
Rosemarie wrote:

For me it didn't help even a fraction Mad

amother
Pear

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 3:03 pm
We had lunch at my parents house and I saw from the window my teenaged brother's car pulling up. He loves goofing around so I decided to spook him. I hid behind the front door and when I heard him approaching I jumped at him screaming. I was horrified to see a middle aged guy running down the stairs like an animal was chasing him. Turns out it was my father's sofer who has come to check his mezuzas!!

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 3:04 pm
I put the cookbook down on the cooktop and didn’t realize I left a flame on. BH I realized pretty fast when I smelled the burning and only the cover was affected

amother
Forsythia

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 3:57 pm
amother Pear wrote:
We had lunch at my parents house and I saw from the window my teenaged brother's car pulling up. He loves goofing around so I decided to spook him. I hid behind the front door and when I heard him approaching I jumped at him screaming. I was horrified to see a middle aged guy running down the stairs like an animal was chasing him. Turns out it was my father's sofer who has come to check his mezuzas!!

LOL LOL LOL

sweet

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 4:39 pm
Am I the only one who too often goes to the grocery for 1 thing, (last week it was plastic cups) and come home with 10 other things I didnt need and of course I forgot to get the cups.

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Jan 11 2024, 4:50 pm
A newly married couple moved into my neighborhood. The husband had been my cousin's room mate in yeshiva.
I went to drop of a challah at their apartment. I stood at the door making small talk for a few minutes when I turned to the husband and said "so are you and (cousins name) still room mates"?
He just stared at me.
I wanted to ground to swallow me alive.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics