Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
What’s your hardest place to clean?
Previous  1  2

amother
Chicory

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 8:29 pm
Organize now! That's not pesach cleaning but will make your cleaning much easier!

Get rid of everything not being used including clothing that are the wrong sizes, toys that nobody's playing with, kitchen utensils that you never use...
Start scrubbing kitchen cabinets so that on erev pesach it will be a quick job.
Then continue with bedrooms. An organized room shouldn't take more than a couple of hours at the most.

There's nothing that's hard to clean. It's overwhelming if the whole house has to be done at once.

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 8:34 pm
Kitchen is the hardest but in general I clean for pesach in 2 days. One day kitchen. One day rest of house. My house is regularly cleaned and pesach cleaning isn't much more than that besides my kitchen. I have my cleaning lady come on an extra day and we clean together. My husband cleans the most to be honest. I also don't stress or go crazy. Bh I love pesach and preparing for it.
In terms of organizing, dh likes to organize and is constantly doing it so my house is pretty organized in general.

amother
Daphne

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 9:21 pm
amother Rose wrote:
Kitchen is the hardest but in general I clean for pesach in 2 days. One day kitchen. One day rest of house. My house is regularly cleaned and pesach cleaning isn't much more than that besides my kitchen. I have my cleaning lady come on an extra day and we clean together. My husband cleans the most to be honest. I also don't stress or go crazy. Bh I love pesach and preparing for it.
In terms of organizing, dh likes to organize and is constantly doing it so my house is pretty organized in general.

I wish this would be me…
Everything sounds perfect!

Queen Of Hearts

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 9:26 pm
amother Daphne wrote:
Oh I did that already! My Seder table’s even set!
Tongue Out

I guess you're gluten free for the next few months...

Queen Of Hearts

Post Tue, Jan 16 2024, 9:27 pm
Kitchen. There is literally the most chometz there.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics