Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Too friendly relationship with boss
Previous  1  2

ShishKabob

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 11:05 am
First of all Mazel Tov! Enjoy your baby!
Please take the time to rest, eat and sleep well.
You sound like a good and sensitive person, in a good way.
I don't think you need my opinion as well. But please DO NOT call her. You don't want to have another thing to feel guilty about during the next post partum. I'm trying to relay how bad of an idea it is to call her.
Hugs and rest up!

B'Syata D'Shmya

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 2:16 pm
OP Mazal Tov.
Whatever is on your mind is just the Yetzer Hara creating scenarios. Your friendly connection with your old boss ended with the job - that tells me there is nothing to apologize for. You did nothing wrong. Move on. Enjoy your family.
If you are having more thoughts, do this exercise. Imagine meeting your old boss with his wife and family while you are walking with YOUR dh and child. It would be OK , right? Nothing to worry about. You are fine.
May you and your dh shep much nachas from your baby.

cupcake123

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 3:36 pm
Please tell us you wont call!
Mazal tov!

Alwaysmiling

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 10:55 pm
Don't call. Just another vote..

amother
Hydrangea

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 10:58 pm
Of course don't call. You said nothing happened between you. Just learn from the situation to put up better boundaries next time and move on. Calling her would be beyond awkward and not help her at all.

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Jan 17 2024, 11:51 pm
Do not call! I had a situation. Someone that babysat for us came to me years later and said she feels so bad that she goggled inappropriate things on our laptop. She said she hopes I never suspected that it was my husband googling those things. This girl for sure had major anxiety , I had picked up on that when she babysat for us. Anyway, I was so wierded out by the whole thing. It happened so long ago, there was no need to bring it up. I happened to have vaguely remembered that we discovered it and then reminded her to only use our things for the right purpose. Sometimes certain meds/bc can cause these kind of thoughts. You can discuss with your Dr. So you can have more peace of mind!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics