Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Mens hats - least expensive

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 4:56 pm
any other Lakewood Imas know where to find a mens black hat, lowest cost?

Thank you in advance!

amother
Raspberry

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 5:44 pm
A few years ago somone posted this place on Imamother

https://yeshivishhats.com/

We have been buying all our hats there. It is not a brick and moter store but it is 1\2 the price or more of one.

amother
Steel

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 5:54 pm
according to my know-it-all bar mitzvah aged son...Hat box is the cheapest. Kova, and and "that hat" (or something like that" is the next up. Then next up is Bolini (attached to Marcy's, very popular weekday $200ish, shbbos $250ish) and fancy would be Borsalino.

amother
Navyblue

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 6:44 pm
amother Steel wrote:
according to my know-it-all bar mitzvah aged son...Hat box is the cheapest. Kova, and and "that hat" (or something like that" is the next up. Then next up is Bolini (attached to Marcy's, very popular weekday $200ish, shbbos $250ish) and fancy would be Borsalino.

This is what we were told as well but call hat box to see if they actually have the cheaper ones in stock. When we went they only had $200 and up in the size we needed.

amother
Plum

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 6:53 pm
What does a cheaper priced hat cost?

And can people who know - clearly not me lol - tell the difference between an expensive hat and a cheap hat?

amother
Diamond

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 7:07 pm
recently borsalino's quality isnt that great. My boys and husband do not like their hats anymore. They now went to Bollini (by Marcys) and quality is better, especially for a weekday hat.

tryinghard

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 7:30 pm
Yeshivish hats are really quite good for the price. Do they lol like the fanciest hat you can get? No. But they look totally normal. Maybe a real maven would be able to tell, but I don’t think your average guy would notice the difference looking at someone else’s head. Prices run 65-90.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries