Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
In Lakewood Tuesday. Where to get plus size clothes?
Previous  1  2

amother
Chambray

Post Mon, Feb 19 2024, 12:00 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thank you so much everyone. I should add that I'm not trendy just like classic pretty type and I'm also price conscious. With those facts in mind, please let me know what you think.

Fame and Sorority both have different prices and types of clothing. They're both good options. Imbue in the same shopping center might also have some good options.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 22 2024, 11:34 pm
Hi everyone so here's an update. I didn't have a chance to write all these names down and everything that you said until I already got there on Tuesday and from what I saw it sounded like women's wardrobe would be a really great place to go to. The problem was I had very very limited time and I saw that it's in the house I knew that I had to call before I go because they might not be open all the time cuz it was just a regular Tuesday afternoon. I searched online found the phone number and called it but nobody answered. For my future reference, how do I find out their hours?

Anyway, on the spot I had to pick somewhere else so I went to unique boutique and I did buy a summer dress. I don't know if I should have tried somewhere else but that's all I had time for.

Thank you!

amother
Raspberry

Post Fri, Feb 23 2024, 12:25 am
I am plus size and shop in 3 stores
Junees (in their plus size section)
Fame - had lots of options up to 4xl
Sorority - starts at size 12/14 up to size I think 22
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics