Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Seminary Info
Hanhala at Nishmas, bnos yehudis, seminar

amother
OP

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 8:21 am
If you have or had a daughter there, can you please give me insight into how they run, how much they are involved in each girl, etc. I really want to know my dd will be taken care of while she is so far away (this is based on a different thread posted yesterday...)

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Dec 04 2023, 10:05 am
My neighbors had a couple daughters at bnos Yehudis and I was extremely impressed with the hanhala and how on top of everything and involved they were.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Dec 05 2023, 9:05 am
Thanks. any other specific thoughts?

amother
Powderblue

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 8:20 am
BUMP

amother
Iris

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 9:47 am
Dd was in seminar she was very much into her friends and very friendly. She only one time commented about the hanhala and said some is very nice and some Parve but she didn’t really have any need for the hanhala beyond the classes.

amother
Powderblue

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 10:03 am
amother Iris wrote:
Dd was in seminar she was very much into her friends and very friendly. She only one time commented about the hanhala and said some is very nice and some Parve but she didn’t really have any need for the hanhala beyond the classes.

When you say the Hanhala, do you mean the teachers? Are they not warm, accepting, and approachable?
This is for a very growth oriented and spiritual girl

amother
Powderblue

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 5:09 pm
Bump

amother
Eggplant

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 8:32 am
My daughter was in Seminar a few years ago, she made great friends but didn’t find the Hanhala particularly warm or friendly. She has no current relationship or correspondence with any of them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Seminary Info