Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Kosher skinny shot aka tirzepatide
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 10:03 am
mims0709 wrote:
Sure ,

SlimRxcenter.com
Been very happy with them , great experience all around.

Same here. Quick and easy process. Less expensive. The needle on the syringe is so fine I didnt feel a thing when I injected it. Its too early to tell regarding the actual weight loss because I just started recently. Overall so far so good.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 10:05 am
amother OP wrote:
Same here. Quick and easy process. Less expensive. The needle on the syringe is so fine I didnt feel a thing when I injected it. Its too early to tell regarding the actual weight loss because I just started recently. Overall so far so good.

Lol I see now that im the op of this thread. I guess I answered my own question. šŸ˜„

ETA I went with slimrx center. Not kosher skinny shot.

mims0709

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 10:09 am
Yup , was all around good experience with SlimRxcenter.com.

The weight is coming off for me. Hope it does for you , Hatzlacha!!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 10:13 am
mims0709 wrote:
Yup , was all around good experience with SlimRxcenter.com.

The weight is coming off for me. Hope it does for you , Hatzlacha!!

How long are you on it and at what point did you start feeling the effect and seeing weight loss?

mims0709

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 10:19 am
amother Canary wrote:
Very dangerous route, I look at these ads in the local magazines and it boggles my mind how people just go for it.
There is no magic pill or shot to lose weight.
Itā€™s hard work and discipline.

My very close friend almost died from ozempic. She wanted to lose ā€œjust 20 poundsā€ she went from 180 to 79 pounds in less than a year. Her stomach completely shut down and she could not keep food down. She got a feeding tube a few weeks ago and bh she gained some weight and is feeling somewhat better.

Ladies please do extensive research before injecting yourself with who know what.

And yes, I too struggle with my weight. Iā€™m also tempted to try and take the easy way out but speaking from experience, everyone has to choose their hard. At the end of the day, itā€™s going to be hard work whichever way you choose to go.

Choose your hard.

Sorry for your friend.thatā€™s horrible and she should have a refuah shalaima !!

Anything over used can be dangerous. Even diet and exercise.
Why didnā€™t she stop taking it once she reached her goal weight ?

There are a lot of benefits of taking these drugs such as weight loss, decreased risk of heart disease etc. and theyā€™ve been around for almost 20 years , so they arenā€™t some new fad which we donā€™t know long term effects from them.

Just donā€™t want your post to discourage someone from taking it who would really benefit from it based on an unfortunate case of someone misusing it.

mims0709

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 10:20 am
amother OP wrote:
How long are you on it and at what point did you start feeling the effect and seeing weight loss?

Now for two and half months , only started feeling effects after the first month.

amother
Mayflower

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 12:20 pm
Yes- anyone taking it should be checking in with a medical professional at least every three months. Iā€™m not sure what the benefit of the Rx centers are. I went to my regular doctor, spoke about my weight struggles and they prescribed it for me. They also gave me a place in Canada where I order it from directly. Costs me around $330 a month.
Anyone can overdose on medication - it does not make it dangerous for the masses.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 12:37 pm
amother Canary wrote:
Very dangerous route, I look at these ads in the local magazines and it boggles my mind how people just go for it.
There is no magic pill or shot to lose weight.
Itā€™s hard work and discipline.

My very close friend almost died from ozempic. She wanted to lose ā€œjust 20 poundsā€ she went from 180 to 79 pounds in less than a year. Her stomach completely shut down and she could not keep food down. She got a feeding tube a few weeks ago and bh she gained some weight and is feeling somewhat better.

Ladies please do extensive research before injecting yourself with who know what.

And yes, I too struggle with my weight. Iā€™m also tempted to try and take the easy way out but speaking from experience, everyone has to choose their hard. At the end of the day, itā€™s going to be hard work whichever way you choose to go.

Choose your hard.

This is such an odd story. She wanted to lose twenty pounds but stayed on it and/or didnā€™t address the issues all the while losing an ADDITIONAL EIGHTY pounds past her goal?!!? I think you might not be hearing the true story.

In any event, of course there are risks but there are also risks to being overweight. The medical community feels that the benefits to these drugs outweigh the risks.

HeartyAppetite

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 1:08 pm
There is a side effect that people are starting to talk about now. It causes stomach paralysis. The stomach shuts down and they canā€™t eat or digest any food even once they are off of it. This is probably what happens to the posters friend. She just wanted to lose 20 lbs but her stomach shut down and she ended up losing 100.
There are stories in the news about it. Google them. There was a women who died a few weeks before her childā€™s wedding because she just wanted to lose 20 lbs. it also causes major muscle loss, and makes your face age. It is the easy way to lose weight but the side effects are terrible. And once you go off it all the weight comes back, and now you lost muscle, so you have even more fat in your body.

nylon

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 2:26 pm
I take semaglutide (Ozempic) for diabetes.

Tirzapetide (Mounjaro) has been approved in a weight loss formulation now, under the name Zepbound.

Beware of anywhere offering compounded versions of these medicines. It's technically legal because they are on the FDA shortage list but, long story short, the compounded versions are not going to be biochemically equivalent because of how these medicines are made.

I have lost weight on semaglutide but the side effects are significant and if you stop taking the shots, the odds are overwhelmingly that you will regain the weight.

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 9:51 pm
Please be very careful with this. It should only be taken when monitored closely by an MD. Also be aware that a lot of the weight that people lose is muscle and not fat; which is really not ideal. Additionally if its being used for someone with an eating disorder it can be very harmful.

mims0709

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 10:18 pm
After talking to top doctors in the field who have prescribed these medications for years to many patients and have seen the results from the medications, my decision to take the medication was very clear.

While Iā€™m sure all of you have your sources , much that is being said about the medication is just that ā€œthings people sayā€. At least that is what I saw after bringing up a lot of these concerns to these top physicians. They were able to answer my questions and give basis for there positions

I also decided to get the medication from a compound pharmacy which I had my concerns about as well , but after doing some research and speaking to others who have taken the medication from a compound pharmacy, I was very confident with my decision to take the medication.

Again everyone should do there own research , but in my opinion if you are over weight and canā€™t get the name brand medication through your insurance. And not willing to pay a ton of money out of pocket , the risk of not taking the meds is much bigger than taking it from a compound pharmacy.

Bottom line is ā€¦Being overweight is a huge risk and taking this medication is a risk , but in my opinion taking the medication is a manageable risk especially when considering the reward and the opposing risk of being overweight. IMO

And I also had a very good experience using slimrxcenter.com , which I wanted to share.

amother
Canary

Post Sun, Dec 17 2023, 11:42 pm
amother Aquamarine wrote:
This is such an odd story. She wanted to lose twenty pounds but stayed on it and/or didnā€™t address the issues all the while losing an ADDITIONAL EIGHTY pounds past her goal?!!? I think you might not be hearing the true story.

In any event, of course there are risks but there are also risks to being overweight. The medical community feels that the benefits to these drugs outweigh the risks.

Her stomach shut down after the first month of taking it.
She had only lost 10 pounds when the issues began, obviously she stopped taking it as soon as she saw whatā€™s happening but it was already too late. She looks like sheā€™s in her 80ā€™s. She was a vibrant young jolly woman in her low 40ā€™s. She had no underlying issues before.
No one knows beforehand how their body will react to the drug.

amother
Aster

Post Sun, Jan 28 2024, 12:39 pm
amother OP wrote:
Lol I see now that im the op of this thread. I guess I answered my own question. šŸ˜„

ETA I went with slimrx center. Not kosher skinny shot.

How did it work for you in the end? Are you still satisfied with them?

amother
Aster

Post Wed, Mar 06 2024, 11:25 pm
Hey, I know this is random but with Pesach Coming up and the 4 cups of wine plus Matza how does one get around that while taking this injection? I know there is a certain amount of matzah and wine we need to consume for the sedarim, but how does it work with the appetite suppression. Do you just not take the shot that week? Would the side effects be brutal as these medications are already harder on the gastrointestinal system? Any insight would be appreciated. I will be starting Semaglutide soon.

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 11:07 am
Beware of unregulated pharmacies

mha3484

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 11:15 am
That podcast was fascinating and shows how these med spas are a total scam. Be very careful.

amother
Aster

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 11:44 am
mha3484 wrote:
That podcast was fascinating and shows how these med spas are a total scam. Be very careful.

There are many that are in it just to make money. itā€™s important to do research and make sure you get your compounded Semaglutide or tirzepatide from a reputable compounding pharmacy. Compounding pharmacies are legal in the case of medication shortages like ozempic wegovy mounjaro and Zepbound.

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Mar 07 2024, 11:44 am
mha3484 wrote:

And be very careful about anything unregulated getting injected into your body
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise