Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Homemade shalach manus - bal tashchis
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Amethyst

Post Fri, Mar 08 2024, 10:41 am
amother brown, I just want to ask you why are you acting this way towards me if you are such a lover of ahavas yisrael?
You have called me holier than thou and evil to my face. I feel horrible about this whole exchange and I think I may delete all my posts.
I’m not sure how me not eating my neighbors m”m (I give away if I can and throw away if not) WITHOUT their knowledge can in any way cause bad feelings. I have never ever been rude or obnoxious about my kashrus standards to anyone else.
You, however, have been both towards me.

amother
Blonde

Post Fri, Mar 08 2024, 10:55 am
amother Amethyst wrote:
amother brown, I just want to ask you why are you acting this way towards me if you are such a lover of ahavas yisrael?
You have called me holier than thou and evil to my face. I feel horrible about this whole exchange and I think I may delete all my posts.
I’m not sure how me not eating my neighbors m”m (I give away if I can and throw away if not) WITHOUT their knowledge can in any way cause bad feelings. I have never ever been rude or obnoxious about my kashrus standards to anyone else.
You, however, have been both towards me.

Trust me everyone else reading your posts can see clearly that you are polite about it and not rude or holier feeling at all. I know it’s hard to ignore rude/misunderstanding responses but that’s what you gotta do in this case….

Just want to add that I don’t keep cholov Yisroel, pas Yisroel or any of those and I understand why you don’t feel comfortable eating home-made products.

Crookshanks

Post Fri, Mar 08 2024, 1:51 pm
amother OP wrote:

P.S. the iced coffee bothers me the most. That is milk that had the coffee not been added could have nourished children.
Cups of 12-16 oz of milk flavored with caffeine that could go a long way for a child.
Also, most humans can only drink one or two coffees a day.

That's so silly. Most low income households have plenty of milk from WIC, more than they can use, and children get milk in school from their lunch programs.
How many children do you know who are starving for a glass of milk? Or were you planning to send your leftover milk to Sudan?
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics