Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
CWI Anita Chandelier IS now made w. a different shade of gol

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 9:48 pm
Update: I assume many people disliked the color of this chandelier (not only me) and were refusing to buy the old color, because the large world-wide company now makes this chandelier in a different goldtone.

amother
Melon

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 10:17 pm
OP, you STILL haven't bought the chandelier?
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....09315

Home Depot has a return policy if you don't like it IRL.

amother
Darkblue

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 10:20 pm
This is hilarious.
Op, I guess you're saving up for a few years now for this specific chandelier. Is the piggy bank not full yet?
Option #2- you sell these and are advertising here.
But the amount of threads in the past few years on this specific chandelier is really amusing. And confusing.

amother
Darkblue

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 10:21 pm
This is hilarious.
Op, I guess you're saving up for a few years now for this specific chandelier. Is the piggy bank not full yet?
But the amount of threads in the past few years on this specific chandelier is really amusing. And confusing.

amother
Darkblue

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 10:22 pm
Double post. But it's OK. This thread is also a double. Or a quintuple.

amother
Hyssop

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 10:53 pm
amother Darkblue wrote:
This is hilarious.

I don't think it's hilarious at all. For the last 3 years, I've also been looking for a chandelier on and off. I can't make up my mind on what I want so I just keep looking and then just push it off.

amother
Melon

Post Mon, Mar 11 2024, 11:04 pm
OP, as I see it you have a few options:

1) Buy online for cheaper, from a place with a good return policy. (I found under $1,000 after coupon here: https://www.decorprice.com/lig......html and with 30 day returns)

2) Ask the heimishe store to get it in for you, and tell them you will only buy it if you like the color.

3) Have the heimishe store paint it for you, and ask them to match the manufacturer's warranty (so it doesn't matter that painting voids the warranty). The manufacturer's warranty is only 1 year anyhow.

You've invested so much mental energy into this chandelier, I really think you should buy it already!

amother
Darkblue

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 7:45 am
amother Hyssop wrote:
I don't think it's hilarious at all. For the last 3 years, I've also been looking for a chandelier on and off. I can't make up my mind on what I want so I just keep looking and then just push it off.

To start many threads about the same chandelier is obsessive.

amother
Crystal

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 8:12 am
amother Hyssop wrote:

I got one on Ali Express 2 years ago. I still like it. It was about 500. Then we needed an electrician to put it together. Prob about 200. The local store (Monsey area)sold the same thing for 2500!!!

amother
DarkRed

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 9:16 am
OMG!
Buy the stupid chandelier already!

amother
Geranium

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 9:30 am
amother Darkblue wrote:
This is hilarious.

What a bizarre question for a frum woman to ask another. And what if it wasn't? I'm not a chandelier person, but if I were, what's it to someone else how long it would take for me to save for it?

I don't get why people are so triggered by the OP. I can see she posted multiple threads over 2 years asking about the same chandelier. Big whoop. They are months or years apart. It's not like some poster is spamming everyone with ten of the same thread at a time (I've seen that too). If you aren't interested, move on.

I just don't get why multiple people are being mean about this. Is this how you'd want your child to respond to someone? We can do better.

amother
Lightgreen

Post Tue, Mar 12 2024, 9:35 am
I wouldn’t mind if someone walked into my house, sat down, looked up, and said,
“Oh wow the chandelier from Versailles”
Or,
“I just saw that chandelier in the newest AD”

But I’m not sure I’d love it if she said,
“Look at that! The imamother chandelier!”
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics