Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
I’m Belz ama….
  Previous  1  2  3  9  10  11

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Fri, Oct 20 2023, 5:58 am
amother Alyssum wrote:
How old was the Ruv when Reb Aharon died?

I think it was more about preserving minhagim that they remembered from Belz, than who would be leading.

The current Belz Ruv was 2 years old when his saintly father passed away and 9 years old when his uncle; who raised him to that point; passed away

I'm too young to really know what it was about; I married into this so I don't have home recollections and husband doesn't talk much but from the bit I gathered it was more than just about preserving minhagim from Belz; it was directly a group who simply couldn't see themselves taking on the leadership of the current Ruv

amother
Slategray

Post Fri, Oct 20 2023, 8:57 am

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 20 2023, 9:07 am
amother Slategray wrote:
You all are literally just proving my point. Such animosity for no reason. And whether you like it or not, it is and will always be Belz Machnovka. You yourself say they're trying to preserve Belz minhagim. What a self own.

Why such hatred? I promise you nobody cares if machnoka preserve Belz minhagim or not , your taking it way to personal and looks like your the one that wants to fight rather then the other way around.
Belz and Belz machnovka are 2 separate chasidos and that’s it.

amother
Peachpuff

Post Fri, Oct 20 2023, 10:06 am
amother Slategray wrote:
You all are literally just proving my point. Such animosity for no reason. And whether you like it or not, it is and will always be Belz Machnovka. You yourself say they're trying to preserve Belz minhagim. What a self own.

I don't think it was nice of you in any case to hijack OPs thread like this.
You could open your own I'm Belz machnivke AMA........

amother
Freesia

Post Fri, Oct 20 2023, 10:08 am
I believe you are from England.
But Belz Rebbe personally goes out of the way to make shalom and he requested it here as well.
He was personally hurt and still went out of his way for Shalom and keeps it up.

Please don't go back to Kindergarten since I don't think anyone in belz currently feels the hatred you talk about. If you still feel hurt, go into the Rebbe or Rebbitzen, they are great listeneres. Maybe they will be able to help you.

Edited: S1 posted already

Gut Shabbes

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Fri, Oct 20 2023, 11:10 am
amother Freesia wrote:
I believe you are from England.
But Belz Rebbe personally goes out of the way to make shalom and he requested it here as well.
He was personally hurt and still went out of his way for Shalom and keeps it up.

Please don't go back to Kindergarten since I don't think anyone in belz currently feels the hatred you talk about. If you still feel hurt, go into the Rebbe or Rebbitzen, they are great listeneres. Maybe they will be able to help you.

Edited: S1 posted already

Gut Shabbes

Yup. this exactly.Just stop.

Nowhere in America in the last 22 years have I heard of any kind of issue between Belz and Belz Machnivka.

Besides Belz Machnivka members; absolutely no one in the world considers any other group Belz.

Belz is Belz and Machnivka is Machnivka. The current Belz Ruv is the de facto successor of Belz whether there is a minority group who think differently or not. Just like Seret Viznitz doesn't claim to be Viznitz

Let bygones be bygones and if you won't - at least look up the history so you know what you're talking about. You apparently are missing some info

amother
Camellia

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 10:18 am
Lol ok now I'm curious who u r OP. Didn't know another Belz montreal lady would be on here ... how old are you ?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 10:32 am
I’m 26, how about you?
I do happens to be know more Belz Montreal ladies that are on here. Wink

amother
Camellia

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 10:35 am
Lol that's interesting, I'm older. 32

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 11:11 am
Hi I'm also belz Montreal 🙃

amother
Camellia

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 11:18 am
Lol we can form a chevra here 😀. I'm happy to hear that more belz ppl go w/hair to the mik.... didn't wanna be the only one

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 11:21 am
Why? I know a few that don’t….

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 11:25 am
I do shave, but honestly if the mik ladies would not be heimish ppl I would stop in a sec

thunter

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 12:59 pm
would be curious to know the percentage of Belz Brooklyn who stopped shaving

amother
Navy

Post Fri, Mar 15 2024, 3:04 pm
Why bump an old thread Can't Believe It
Page 11 of 11   Previous  1  2  3  9  10  11 Recent Topics