Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Anyone else feeling this way?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 24 2024, 9:02 pm
Feeling anxious now. Dh is out and purim is over. The MM is all unpacked but there's a mess everywhere and so much to do. And it doesn't help that there is pesach planning to do to add to my anxiety

613mitzvahgirl

Post Sun, Mar 24 2024, 9:06 pm
I wrote/ typed on another similar one. I’ll share here too.. all day I was feeling so down. I told my DH to take out the kids today.. BhBh he understands and did.. but today to me didn’t feel like Purim.. I felt and still feel very emotional today.. it hit me very hard and still hitting me now about the hostages and the soldiers..please don’t tell me go to therapy..I have s lot going on in my life snd it doesn’t require therapy sessions..

amother
Burlywood

Post Sun, Mar 24 2024, 9:24 pm
Give yourself a day or so to recuperate from Purim before you start worrying about Pesach.

We just came home from our seuda. Everyone is exhausted from a late night last night, an early morning today, and a crazy busy day. So we dumped all the m"m on the dining room table, checked to make sure all the perishables got put away, and we left everything else to deal with tomorrow. We're all going to bed now. Tomorrow is another day.

amother
Snow

Post Sun, Mar 24 2024, 9:27 pm
You just had to mention Pesach. Thanks. Rolling Eyes

Yeah the mess in my house is causing me to hide in the bedroom. I'll deal with it tomorrow.

amother
Mustard

Post Sun, Mar 24 2024, 9:31 pm
It feels so eerie after all the rushing around and noise is over.

DH is a great drunk, but he is past out in bed after episode one of being sick. Thank Hashem it made it into a bucket. I'll be worrying about him all night now.

amother
DarkPurple

Post Sun, Mar 24 2024, 10:03 pm
Yup, well one second at a time today. Men are still out drinking. House is a flying wreck. I got the little ones to sleep. Going to take a long bath and relax. Then I will set a timer for half hour and put in a good podcast. Whatever gets cleaned up then great . The rest is tomorrow’s mess cuz guess what- kids are all how. And wii be eating junk again all day and making another mess so a spotless kitchen will just disappoint me tomorrow. Going to first focus on putting away perishables and clearing counters , if time sweeping the floor. I’m not touching any kids mm. First thing Tom I will tell them that anything not in a bag labeled with their name is Hefkeer.. that always does the trick. Also, tonight I let my self drink just a bit… ( like 1/2 cup ) I can relax too…

amother
Snowdrop

Post Sun, Mar 24 2024, 10:06 pm
I put everything in bins on the table and got into bed. Ill deal with it all tomorrow. Im too tired.

Orangehead

Post Sun, Mar 24 2024, 10:19 pm
amother DarkPurple wrote:
Yup, well one second at a time today. Men are still out drinking. House is a flying wreck. I got the little ones to sleep. Going to take a long bath and relax. Then I will set a timer for half hour and put in a good podcast. Whatever gets cleaned up then great . The rest is tomorrow’s mess cuz guess what- kids are all how. And wii be eating junk again all day and making another mess so a spotless kitchen will just disappoint me tomorrow. Going to first focus on putting away perishables and clearing counters , if time sweeping the floor. I’m not touching any kids mm. First thing Tom I will tell them that anything not in a bag labeled with their name is Hefkeer.. that always does the trick. Also, tonight I let my self drink just a bit… ( like 1/2 cup ) I can relax too…

Hey. What do you consider a good podcast?

amother
DarkPurple

Post Sun, Mar 24 2024, 11:42 pm
Orangehead wrote:
Hey. What do you consider a good podcast?

I’m not a big podcast person but I like let’s get real with coach menachem otherwise I d listen to rabbi yy Jacobson .

ddmom

Post Mon, Mar 25 2024, 7:21 am
amother DarkPurple wrote:

I like the bolded!!! We also have many bags laying around but not labeled and it really gets confusing!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics