Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
DROOL-worthy stroller that's easy to push and fold
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Clematis

Post Tue, Mar 19 2024, 12:30 pm
Bshaah Tova!
Repeating other posters:
I have the bugaboo donkey (can be used as a single too),
Bugaboo butterfly,
and a doona

I personally like the bugaboo strollers the best!
Hatzlacha!

Iymnok

Post Tue, Mar 19 2024, 1:07 pm
You can easily get a leather cover for the handle.
I love the smooth push a d huge basket of the UPPAbaby. I am not concerned about a small fold since I don't need it right now.
I also got a convertible car seat, not a doona. I prefer a super comfy car seat that easily adapts to the baby's size. Unbuckling and moving the baby doesn't bother me.

Tzutzie

Post Tue, Mar 19 2024, 1:30 pm
Bshaa tova!
You're excitement is palpable and infectious. Very Happy

You totally deserve the best and prettiest stroller. (We all do! Mothering is wonderful and HARD. Accessories help.... If you can afford it!)
The fact that you can bh afford it makes it so much better!

Sounds like you can use 3 strollers. One for local strolling. Preferably w a bassinet.
One travel (id recommend the bugaboo butterfly)
And one doona type stroller. There are different companies making similar ones now that are more comfy for babies than the doona.

Good luck choosing. And happy shopping!

amother
Gold

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 9:23 am
I’m the one who posted earlier about loving my cybex priam. To echo all the posters, get a second stroller for car/traveling. I got the yoyo but that’s only because the bugaboo butterfly hadn’t come out yet, which I’d def look into. At the point when I was buying, the yoyo was the best travel option. I personally did not want a Doona, it’s great for some people, but do your research - it did not fit my needs. Doesn’t work for everyone, so don’t automatically assume that’s what you want. What I did is I got an infant car seat and clicked it into the yoyo for in and out of the car. Until my baby was old enough to sit in the yoyo, I didn’t even attach the seat to the yoyo, so I was just using the frame, and was super light. I use the Priam as my walking stroller, so honestly I almost never fold it, but it’s an easy enough fold for a bulky stroller. And it pushes beautifully. Price point is same as bugaboo fox. And it comes in a gorgeous rose gold frame with a beautiful leather handlebar.

Btw, I have to thank imamother for helping me with strollers and introducing me to the Priam. I was this close to buying the fox and fell in love with the Priam. Good luck, I know it seems overwhelming, I did a ton of research, but like I said imamother is really the place to go for these questions. Ultimately, you will have your own unique needs, and reading through everyone’s experiences is super helpful.

bnm

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 9:25 am
I tried the Cybex Priam years ago and liked it. The 1 peice fold. The push was great. Was living in an apartment with a very narrow entry way so measured the width of my 3 favorite carriages and bought the most narrow.

amother
Bone

Post Mon, Mar 25 2024, 11:24 am
Heard of the latest Doona sounds amazing as another cool new thing car seat and was thinking of OP on this thread and all the expecting moms Bshaa Tovah enjoy all the baby prep ❤️
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics