Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Too long for band falls, such a thing?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 24 2024, 8:58 am
I have a band fall it’s a little longer than I imagined but it is beautiful. It’s very light so it’s comfortable. My husband loves it long but sometimes I wonder if too long could look silly. Then again I see a lot of people wear very long band falls.

hodeez

Post Sun, Mar 24 2024, 9:01 am
IMO at a certain point it does look silly. But if you think it's beautiful I'm not sure what the question is

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 24 2024, 9:02 am
hodeez wrote:
IMO at a certain point it does look silly. But if you think it's beautiful I'm not sure what the question is

I guess it’s like part of me thinks I should get an inch or two shorter bc maybe it’s more modest but if it’s beautiful and my husband loves it maybe I shouldn’t beat myself up

amother
Candycane

Post Sun, Mar 24 2024, 12:09 pm
Wear it for a few weeks and then decide, or then say il decide in a few weeks and repeat!

jewjew85

Post Sun, Mar 24 2024, 4:50 pm
I think it depends on age. 20/30s no it’s fine once u veer into 40s I like shorter

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Mar 25 2024, 12:31 am
At some point too long ends up looking silly but it’s a different length for everyone based on their height, face shape, build, how they carry it….
Some people can carry a 32 inch wig flawlessly and some people will look absolutely ridiculous like a Purim costume.
Do you think it looks silly or do you carry it well?

amother
NeonBlue

Post Mon, Mar 25 2024, 12:47 am
I think too long wigs in general look silly, not specific to band falls. It is rare to walk down the street in any non-frum environment and see more than a handful of women wearing their hair long and silky halfway down their back. I never understood the super long style, to me it is inherently unnatural looking

Eastern

Post Tue, Mar 26 2024, 6:40 pm
Do you feel beautiful in it? Does your husband like the way it looks on you? Do you love it? If you can answer yes to any of those questions, enjoy! Why should you care what anyone else thinks about it? You’re the one who has to (or gets to) wear it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels