Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Barely losing on mounjaro

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 4:03 pm
I was so excited to finally start losing weight on mounjaro. However it's almost 4 months later and I only lost 14 lbs! I'm on my 2nd 7.5 dose, eating very minimally, doing some exercise, and the scale is barely moving! I am so frustrated.

Does anyone have tips for me? Losing weight was always slow for me, but thought this would speed things up.

amother
Celeste

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 4:08 pm
I’m also on mounjaro. From about November.
I am losing slow and steady. Lost about 20lbs in total. (With a bit of a set back since I missed 2 weeks when it wasn’t available and gained about 4 pounds in that time.)
So it’s not that quick fix but it’s still working for me. I just went up to 10 because the 7.5 wasn’t available.
I’m happy to at least be losing without much effort. Over the years I have tried so many things and nothing worked long term.
Good luck!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise