Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Looking for nice disposable plates for YT

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 17 2024, 7:28 am
Elegant but not too expensive. I always see beautiful tableware designs from other ppl yet I go to amazing savings and am stuck 20 minutes in the aisle trying to find matches.

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Apr 17 2024, 7:33 am
amother OP wrote:
Elegant but not too expensive. I always see beautiful tableware designs from other ppl yet I go to amazing savings and am stuck 20 minutes in the aisle trying to find matches.

Bingo had great sale not sure if its still ongoing

teachkids

Post Wed, Apr 17 2024, 7:36 am
I've gotten on amazon

amother
Papaya

Post Wed, Apr 17 2024, 7:38 am
Yes! I paid 5.99 for 32- 16 big , 16 small @ bingo. Bought special for the seders, usually just use pretty paper or plastic, but cheaper.
Then went to amazing savings to get for regular shabbos and yt meals and realized those were probably the best deal lol

amother
Seablue

Post Wed, Apr 17 2024, 7:45 am
I bought a few nice ones at my local grocery and at amazing savings but the other day I went into amazing savings and saw something right when I walked in- not near the regular aisle and it was stunning. I never saw disposable plates so gorgeous. I bought it and hope my husband is fine using it for the seder instead of our china. It’s nicer looking than our real china! It has silver beads all around. There was an option with gold beads too.

ddmom

Post Wed, Apr 17 2024, 7:51 am
amother Papaya wrote:
Yes! I paid 5.99 for 32- 16 big , 16 small @ bingo. Bought special for the seders, usually just use pretty paper or plastic, but cheaper.
Then went to amazing savings to get for regular shabbos and yt meals and realized those were probably the best deal lol

Didn't go shopping yet.
Are you saying bingo was the best/cheapest for pretty paper goods?

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Apr 17 2024, 8:05 am
ddmom wrote:
Didn't go shopping yet.
Are you saying bingo was the best/cheapest for pretty paper goods?

Yes!

AlwaysCleaning

Post Wed, Apr 17 2024, 8:11 am
you can get these at Costco or Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087.....ss_tl
I like them bc they're plain, so you can make your table elegant with real glasses, chargers, real napkins and napkin rings and you're not left with a stack of dishes to wash Wink

penguin

Post Wed, Apr 17 2024, 7:35 pm
amother Seablue wrote:
I bought a few nice ones at my local grocery and at amazing savings but the other day I went into amazing savings and saw something right when I walked in- not near the regular aisle and it was stunning. I never saw disposable plates so gorgeous. I bought it and hope my husband is fine using it for the seder instead of our china. It’s nicer looking than our real china! It has silver beads all around. There was an option with gold beads too.
Can you share a picture?

amother
Seablue

Post Wed, Apr 17 2024, 7:44 pm
penguin wrote:
Can you share a picture?

Sorry, I don’t know how.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics