Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Double Take
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

chestnut

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 1:27 pm
No good deed goes unpunished. The only sibling who actually cares about his parents and DOES something about it is now a "bully".

amother
Dandelion

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 1:30 pm
chestnut wrote:
No good deed goes unpunished. The only sibling who actually cares about his parents and DOES something about it is now a "bully".

Obviously this is all fiction, but often the sibling that actually changes the faulty family patterns is called all kind of names.

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 5:52 pm
singleagain wrote:
I had mentioned in one of my posts .. the brother seemed to be a steamroller/bully personality. Everything has to be his way... I bet you there were years of sibling dynamics that built up resentment over everything always being his way.

Maybe his intentions are generous, but when you don't stop and ask if it actually works for the other ppl in the equation, ppl will resent the outcome

I really dont see it that way. But if thats true then they should have never taken his money (for the tickets to come to usa).

B'Syata D'Shmya

Post Thu, Apr 25 2024, 8:51 pm
amother Pink wrote:
I really dont see it that way. But if thats true then they should have never taken his money (for the tickets to come to usa).

Excellent point.
But lets say the brother was steamrolling....does that justify the cold and snooty behavior by the 3 sisters? Shouldnt they still have exhibited proper middos and good guest behavior?
That last conversation between the sister and brother was inappropriate.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room