Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Nachas center boro park

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 7:22 pm
Anyone know anything abt this place opening in bp now?
It’s their first season opening so I guess no one has experience with them but does anyone know the directors, morahs or if it’s supposed to a good place? Anyone sending there ?

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 9:27 pm
amother OP wrote:
Anyone know anything abt this place opening in bp now?
It’s their first season opening so I guess no one has experience with them but does anyone know the directors, morahs or if it’s supposed to a good place? Anyone sending there ?

Bumping this up

tracyb

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 9:51 pm
They're originally from Williamsburg, heard directors are great! I'm sending there iyh.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 10:04 pm
tracyb wrote:
They're originally from Williamsburg, heard directors are great! I'm sending there iyh.

Are u starting now or next year ?

tracyb

Post Thu, May 02 2024, 10:52 am
amother OP wrote:
Are u starting now or next year ?
starting now

amother
PlumPink

Post Tue, May 14 2024, 11:47 pm
tracyb wrote:
starting now

Please let us know how it is.

tracyb

Post Wed, May 15 2024, 10:04 am
amother PlumPink wrote:
Please let us know how it is.

I still didn't start. They only opened a few classes meanwhile but I heard from someone that's there already that they are very happy!

Raizel1130

Post Wed, May 15 2024, 4:26 pm
I just started there and so did my neighbor. The place is stunning spacious and Beautiful equipment. However I have to say they are not very organized. The bus came over an hour late And when I wanted to hear how my toddlers day was there was no one to speak to. She did come home with a paper, but all it said is check off that she did nap and what she ate. I wanted to know other things that are important to me and I called almost one person to another. One person said she was there only two hours and doesn’t know which is my child and made me hold for a long time and never came back. I don’t feel comfortable with this And this is the problem Big center. I Was spoiled I sent my other kids A cozy warm Morah and was thrilled. She loved my kids and I always got great reports very honestly that my child the good and the bad and I really trusted her and the only reason I’m not sending there is because I got Vouchers so it doesn’t make sense. I should pay $680 a month, but I miss her and her place. Even though that place had 15 kids with one teacher and one assistant and this place here has only 6 to 8 kids. I feel like the kids were taking care of There. This place is new, so I have to give them a chance to establish themselves maybe a year from now they will be much better. Maybe I don’t know but now I can tell you that place is really pretty. They have wonderful hours, but again I am not impressed with their organization.

surviving

Post Yesterday at 12:43 pm
Hi, I'm joining in this conversation because I'm curious about this place too. I tried finding a website or phone number for this place but there's no information anywhere! Can you let me know if a way to contact them? Id love to send there next year

tracyb

Post Yesterday at 10:03 pm
surviving wrote:
Hi, I'm joining in this conversation because I'm curious about this place too. I tried finding a website or phone number for this place but there's no information anywhere! Can you let me know if a way to contact them? Id love to send there next year

718-517-8030

surviving

Post Yesterday at 10:07 pm
tracyb wrote:
718-517-8030

Thank you so much!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics