Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Question for anyone who as ever sold anything on ebay

NativeMom

Post Mon, Jan 26 2009, 11:42 pm
I recently sold something on ebay and received a notification-it was paid via paypal. I checked the transaction and it said to claim payment. It sent me directly to pay pal and when I checked the history there was no sign of the transaction. I've sold a few things on ebay before and I've never had this problem. I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my account? or if it was ever officially paid for? I've contacted the buyer and told them I haven't received their payment yet but haven't heard from them. Has anyone ever had this problem before? if it is indeed a problem.

mamacita

Post Tue, Jan 27 2009, 12:07 am
I"m sorry, I've never run into such a problem. Have you tried contacting paypal? They have a phone number you can call for help. Maybe they can get to the bottom of it. Hatzlacha!

wanderer

Post Tue, Jan 27 2009, 11:05 am
Was the paypal email account the same as the ebay seller email account? If not, were those two accounts linked?

Sometimes if there are two different emails involved in an ebay sale, you need to either claim the payment, or link the two, and request payment again.

NativeMom

Post Tue, Jan 27 2009, 7:22 pm
There are 2 e mail accounts but they're both linked to the same ebay/paypal account. I logged on with both e mails but there still is no sign of payment. I'll just have to call paypal. I'm worried because its a textbook and if the buyer did pay for it I don't want them to have to wait longer than they have to...

wanderer

Post Tue, Jan 27 2009, 7:31 pm
Well if you emailed the buyer right away, but didn't yet receive a reply, it's not your problem if they'll have to wait. It could also be a problem from the buyer end - they may have to reauthorize their payment or something, which is why it's not coming through by you.

Are your accounts linked via My Ebay?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers