Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
Eczema like rash on dd

amother

Post Mon, Dec 21 2009, 8:27 am
I noticed that my dd 2.5, just toilet trained, has some rashes on her butt. looks like eczema. sh enever had this until she started wearing underwear. she is fully in underwear since I started so its not from diapers or pullups and the moisture over night. please advise.

Tehilla

Post Mon, Dec 21 2009, 8:30 am
new detergent? new underwear? all these things could trigger something like that.

I had one of mine break out in hives around the underwear waistline from a detergent change.

amother

Post Mon, Dec 21 2009, 8:34 am
new underwear, not new detergent. anything to make it go away? or after I wash it it will go on its own?

Tehilla

Post Mon, Dec 21 2009, 9:44 am
if you didn't wash the new underwear before putting it on your daughter, it's most likely that there is a chemical/dye/something that is causing a reaction.

it will probably go away after a good wash. it's always good to wash new underwear before wearing.

the world's best mom

Post Mon, Dec 21 2009, 9:48 am
My dd had a terrible reaction to a certain kind of socks. She's fine with the black ones, but not with the white in this particular brand. We don't use them anymore.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training