Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Ein hara lady in meah shearim
1  2  Next

gamekeeper

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 1:49 am
does anyone know of the ein hara lady in meah shearim. she cancels ein hara buy doing something... I think she is the one that Rabbi Moshe Feinstein used to send people to.

if anyone has any information I would be really grateful

BeershevaBubby

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 1:53 am
How does someone know they have an Ayin Harah on them?

joy613

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 2:15 am
Mrs. Lutzkin on Rechov Yoel 8. 1 flight up.
She's open till 7. But I think they take a break in middle of the day.
I dont know the # but if you look in the phone book you might find it. good luck.

Ruchel

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 7:20 am
How much does she take?

Mrs.K

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 7:58 am
I went to her a few years ago when I was having some pregnancy issues. My husband's Rav told him to go. We were in the area anyway and I figured hey, it can't hurt. (In the end she told me I had no Ayin Haras anyway so that was that.)

Anyway, she charged nothing back then. I believe after that she had begun charging a 30 shekel donation. She has now stopped altogether (Is she over 100?) and her son is the one doing it. His name is Lutzkin and his number is 02-582-8023.

Ruchel

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 8:00 am
Is her son as gifted? is he the type to receive women?
Thanks a lot.

Mrs.K

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 8:10 am
I don't know much about the son. Apparently it's a family thing passed down from generations and generations so apparently he knows what to do just as his mother did.

I don't know how much he charges or whether he sees women. My husband seems to think he does.

Ruchel

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 8:11 am
THANKS

BeershevaBubby

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 8:18 am
Once again, how does someone know they have an Ayin Harah on them?

Ruchel

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 8:20 am
Some claim to feel it. Some have been told so by a rav or mekubal. Some feel what's happening in their life can't be "natural". Some want to cover all bases when things go wrong.
My friend is certain she has it and is being "treated" by a big French mekubal but she feels it isn't working well.

Mrs.K

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 8:33 am
I didn't 'feel' I had it. Just that there was so much going wrong so fast that the Rav thought it couldn't hurt to just check it out.

At the ayin harah place, they pour hot lead into a pot over your head. If the lead forms into the shape of eyes (she showed us on someone elses lead), then you have ayin harahs. That's all.

Again, without going into the entire controversy that would no doubt result in several pages of debate, some people don't believe in it, some people believe in it very strongly, and some people, like me, figure hey, what the heck, things are really bad right now and I'm in the neighborhood anyway.

joy613

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 8:37 am
Yes the son sees women. and I'm not sure exactly how much he charges but the fee is more if you don't live here. I think maybe $30. for israelis its I think 50 shekels.
yesha, people don't always know when they have ayin hara but they figure that it's very likely so it can't hurt to do this.

clew

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 8:40 am
Rebbetzin Rochel Shmerler
011 972 2 587 1159
Removes ayin haras using lead and fire or something like that.
You don't have to be there for her to do it.

BeershevaBubby

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 9:30 am
I think I need to make a phone call.

life'sgreat

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 3:30 pm
Mrs.K wrote:
I went to her a few years ago when I was having some pregnancy issues. My husband's Rav told him to go. We were in the area anyway and I figured hey, it can't hurt. (In the end she told me I had no Ayin Haras anyway so that was that.)

Anyway, she charged nothing back then. I believe after that she had begun charging a 30 shekel donation. She has now stopped altogether (Is she over 100?) and her son is the one doing it. His name is Lutzkin and his number is 02-582-8023.

Not over 100. When did Lutzkin stop doing it?

clew wrote:
Rebbetzin Rochel Shmerler
011 972 2 587 1159
Removes ayin haras using lead and fire or something like that.
You don't have to be there for her to do it.

My relative. I didn't know she became a 'rebbetzin' LOL. Her mother, Leah Weiss did it for years, but is too old to do it now.

shmoozer

Post Mon, Jan 18 2010, 5:16 pm
There is a lady in williumsburg who does the ayin hara thing. you don't have to be there for her to take it off but if you call her and give her your full hebrew name, she'll tell you if you have an ayin hara. I don't think she does it with lead though.

Ruchel

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 7:38 am
shmoozer wrote:
There is a lady in williumsburg who does the ayin hara thing. you don't have to be there for her to take it off but if you call her and give her your full hebrew name, she'll tell you if you have an ayin hara. I don't think she does it with lead though.

do you have the number? I will report all this to my friend.

joy613

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 9:06 am
You don't need to be by Lutzkin either for her to do it, she just needs the name. But I wonder then how she gets the money. (btw, I'm pretty sure it all goes to tzedaka that's what I was told. and I believe it, at least from seeing how their house looks)

Ruchel

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 9:10 am
I have another question! do these people speak English? or can you have someone call for you in Hebrew?

shmoozer

Post Tue, Jan 19 2010, 11:07 am
Mrs. Klein - 718-387-0498
You ask her for her address and you mail her in a check.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics