Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
A question or two...

amother

Post Tue, Feb 16 2010, 5:03 pm
Do I want a sturdy single stroller now, (like the uppa baby) and worry about double strollers later..or do I want a stroller that can turn into a double?(like the baby jogger city select?)... does anyone have these strollers and csn give an opinion? or any expirienced mommies who are now past kid #2, and can give an opinion on whats the best way to go..thanks!

chaylizi

Post Tue, Feb 16 2010, 5:04 pm
I have an uppa baby & I use it for 2 children. the price was a lot easier to swallow as a double. the rumble seat is an extra $129. I like it.

Beauticianista

Post Tue, Feb 16 2010, 5:43 pm
I have an uppababy as well and it can be turned into a double. I couldn't be happier with the carriage.

amother

Post Tue, Feb 16 2010, 5:54 pm
I feel like the uppa baby's rumble seat is so unsturdy with no room in between the seats and its not a full size seat so it cant hold to much weight or recline etc..

chaylizi

Post Tue, Feb 16 2010, 6:01 pm
my almost 3 year old is sitting in my Rumble Seat. She is not a lightweight.

Ezrachar

Post Tue, Feb 16 2010, 6:12 pm
I have a phil and ted sport. Ilove it. My four year old pops in and out of the back seat, and will also sit on the front. It's sturdy and compact and fits through all doorways.

amother

Post Tue, Feb 16 2010, 6:32 pm
okay. lets say I consider the uppa NOT to be a double, meaning I would only use it as a single. In that case is it worth it still to buy the uppa? meaning, after you have a second child can u expect to ever have a need for s single stroller? or does it go into storage?

chaylizi

Post Tue, Feb 16 2010, 7:06 pm
I specifically bought mine as a double. I would not have spent that much on a single. But hey, that's just my opinion. I definitely have use for my single though. My dd sits in the stroller only on shabbos now.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics