Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Anyone out there have the Peg Perego Plikko P3 Mt stroller?

amother

Post Thu, Jul 20 2006, 12:18 am
hi
I just bought this and was wondering about the pros and cons. I am not using it with the attaching infant seat as I heard many complaints about it. I am only using it as a stroller from birth.
how does it rate?

supermom

Post Thu, Jul 20 2006, 6:07 am
I love my carriage I got it as a present. It is still holding up after two kids and gonna use for my other kids bezrat Hashem. I get so many compliments from it to. The only thing I don't like about it the closing it is hard to close it with one hand and a baby in the other hand. But that is the only problem that I have with it.

cl

Post Tue, Sep 12 2006, 6:48 pm
what complaints did u hear about the car seat? that was 1 of the things I loved best abut this stroller is I cud just click the car seat into the car-base an when I got 2 the mall or wherever just click it straight into the stroller without waking the baby.
DS is 19m old an I still love it (obviously dont use car seat anymore), easy 2 push an folds up small so great for a smaller car or house.
Like the previous poster mentioned, u do need both hands to close it tho.

amother

Post Wed, Oct 25 2006, 5:04 pm
What about the Peg Perego A3?

Does anyone have it?
What are the differences to the P3?

newmom

Post Wed, Oct 25 2006, 6:45 pm
Why are questions on strollers asked anonymously? You clearly are not going to be identified by someone as the "imamother with stroller x", as tons of people all have the same strollers. Now if you asked about the stokke, then I might understand you posting anon.

cassandra

Post Wed, Oct 25 2006, 7:15 pm
I just got it for my third, and I love it! I have had lots of different strollers, and this is my favorite so far. I do find the basket to be annoying, but most stroller baskets are annoying.

amother

Post Thu, Oct 26 2006, 9:34 am
newmom wrote:
Why are questions on strollers asked anonymously? You clearly are not going to be identified by someone as the "Imamother with stroller x", as tons of people all have the same strollers. Now if you asked about the stokke, then I might understand you posting anon.

Because lets say I haven't "announced" my pregnancy yet. So it would look a little strange for me to start asking about strollers.....

HooRYou

Post Mon, Nov 06 2006, 2:27 pm
I have a P3 and everyone in our family really loves it. We got a second stroller for travelling (we were worried that the Peg would be damaged in transit) and if you ask DS which one he wants to take he dfinitely chooses the Peg, even though both are m\full-size from birth strollers, it is just so cushy and comfortable for him. I found that if I closed it in stages it closed pretty well even while holding DS as a baby.

mumof1

Post Mon, Nov 06 2006, 2:59 pm
hi
I have this exact stroller and love it,
for the money its great.
the only downside is the baby cant face you which is why you might prefer a peg peregp venezia
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics