Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bugaboo Donkey - What do you think - Double?????????????????
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Hit or Not Practical
I'm buying it or would buy it  
 30%  [ 31 ]
no never would I spent that kinda of $ even for a bugaboo  
 69%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 101

Shap_E

Post Thu, Mar 03 2011, 12:34 am
intrigued wrote:
Shap_E wrote:
bnm wrote:
intrigued wrote:
bnm wrote:
shev wrote:
Mama Bear wrote:
In the frum communities a bugaboo is so not a status symbol. it's the easiest stroller to push which is why ppl buy it.

Sorry, I disagree. The mountain buggy and baby jogger push just as easy, and they are cheaper than the bugaboo. If you want to buy the bugaboo because its a nice carriage go right ahead, but don't go around saying that its the only carriage that pushes well, that's why you bought it. Rolling Eyes

try shlepping those up a flight of stairs.

I have no trouble Schlepping my Citi Mini up 3 flights of stairs.

I also don't, I just have trouble pushing it 2-3 blocks and get home with a weird headache, I have some weird sensory issue which causes that. I use it just for in/out of car and if we are going to a hospital appointment where I'm not sure we can wheel the carriage into the exam room with us.

Exactly.
I know that people love to view the bugaboos as status symbols, but for some people, it is actually the stroller that makes the most functional sense. It is easy to push, narrower than the likes of the MBs and BJs, and the large rear tires make it easier to bump up steps than the likes of the city mini or buggsters or maclarens. If you live in a city and walk most places, and need to take it into narrow doorways and stores and up and down steps, you need your stroller to be all of the above.
Some people buy it because it's a bugaboo, and some people buy them for their functionality.

Well I only walk and I walk alot and I live in a place that I have to Schlep up and down alot and the Citi Mini is totally fine for that! I am extremely happy and have zero complaints.

I am happy that you are happy with your city mini. Personally, I think the cameleon is much easier to push and I enjoy being able to see my child while being out and about for long periods of time, and it is easier for me to keep her happy in the stroller that way. I'm not saying if you live in the city you will be miserable with any stroller other than the cameleon, but it's much better for my needs than any of the other strollers I have tried and it's annoying when people are so convinced that everyone buys them for the status symbol.

momof3littleguys

Post Thu, Mar 03 2011, 9:25 pm
I actual have both the city mini and the chameleon and they do push very similar.

momof3littleguys

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 12:42 pm
Just saw this new organizer for the bugaboo. It looks really good and its surprisingly not that expensive!

Bugaboo Organizer

1Life2Live

Post Thu, Mar 10 2011, 12:45 pm
momof3littleguys wrote:
Just saw this new organizer for the bugaboo. It looks really good and its surprisingly not that expensive!

Bugaboo Organizer

it looks kinda small. maybe I'm just one of those people who can't travel light.

momof3littleguys

Post Mon, May 02 2011, 7:10 pm
The latest on the bugaboo design. Its a bugaboo missoni. Looks a bit too funky for my taste!

bugaboo missoni

bnm

Post Mon, May 02 2011, 7:12 pm
I want a purple Donkey..... why is it soooo expensive?!?!?

Mommy3.5

Post Tue, May 03 2011, 6:28 pm
So while Out and about on Chol Hamoed, I spotted a frum family with a bugaboo donkey....

spring13

Post Tue, May 03 2011, 6:47 pm
Mommy3.5 wrote:
So while Out and about on Chol Hamoed, I spotted a frum family with a bugaboo donkey....

so did I. and her nose was a mile in the air as everyone around her pointed and whispered.

DREAMING

Post Tue, May 03 2011, 7:14 pm
I thought the Bugaboo quite odd when I first saw it yet I like the donkey a lot.

amother

Post Tue, May 03 2011, 7:20 pm
There is a: frog, a bee, a donkey.. I guess we are waiting for a Piggy?! Wink (excuse my expression)
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics