Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
Ds 3.5 untrained himself HELP!!

amother

Post Sun, Nov 21 2010, 9:40 am
ds was totally potty trained. He has gone months without accidents, urine or poop.

For the past two weeks he has no fewer than 2 accidents a day, last week everyday he pooped in his pants, 2x on the floor, and the urine accidents were so frequent I ended up eventually putting him in a pullup, cause I just was getting too upset and didn't want to keep changing him every few hrs.

He juts doesn't care all of a sudden. Not even with the poop. Today he woke up, I got him dressed, and he promptly pooped in his clothes, sat in it, then came and told me. When I asked when it happened he told me a time (while he was playing) that would have been over an hr ago.

I tried talking with him to see if something was upsetting him, but he won't talk.

I AM due next month and I'm thinking maybe he's upset over that, but since I can't get him to talk... I really don't know.

Oh and I should mention that I have had his teachers at cheder talking to me on a regular basis and they are becoming very concerned.

What can I do?

abby1776

Post Sun, Nov 21 2010, 2:51 pm
I wish I could help - I am having a similar problem. My dd who is also 3.5 and has been trained since July also recently started having accidents (on shabbos she had 3). She says she is too busy playing and forgets to go - but I also think it has something to do with the baby that is expected in January.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training