Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Chanukah Kaytana (Day Camp) Costs...?? (in Israel)

bashabelle

Post Tue, Nov 30 2010, 1:16 pm
For those of you living in Israel (specifically: J'slem), how much does one pay per day for a 5 hour long kaytana/daycamp/ short term gan for 4 year olds. 30 NIS a day, 40, 50?? Any help would be EXTREMELY appreciated. Also, fun activities to do w/ a group of 4 yr olds would be great too.

Thanks!

Shopmiami49

Post Tue, Nov 30 2010, 3:08 pm
Ok, I think we should combine our threads Wink

I just posted about what kinds of activities to do. I am making a kaytanah (in Har Nof) for ages 2.5 - 4. I am charging 150 NIS for Thursday thru Thursday NOT INCLUDING Friday. Hours are 8:30 - 1:30. Option to pay by day is 30 NIS a day. Friday is 20 NIS. 2 siblings are 280 instead of 300 (without Friday). My pricing was based on some research that I did and other gannenets telling me that this is the norm.

sooooooo what activities are YOU doing in your kaytanah? I am planning to bake cookies one day (have the dough ready before), coloring, arts n crafts????

RachelEve14

Post Wed, Dec 01 2010, 1:09 am
Good luck with your kaytana!

Here if you are an adult (as opposed to a teen) you can get away with even up to 50 NIS / day.

I've done them before, I usually get stuff from the 2NIS store to do. Make a door sign, other crafty projects. You can make donuts and let them smear chocolate spread on top and sprinkles. Go to the park every day. Make a schedule. I've done a lot of kaytanot over the years and the biggest thing is have more activities than you think you will need, and have a schedule.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics