Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Meat
Heavenly Rib steak

yummydd

Post Sun, Feb 13 2011, 11:16 am
Looking for a great rib steak recipe, any suggestons?

Chana Miriam S

Post Sun, Feb 13 2011, 11:59 am
if you are lucky enough to be eating rib steak, I would say grill it with your choice of seasonings (I like bullseye chicken and rib sauce) and cook it to how you like it. we like it rare. on a grill.

this is not a cut of meat you should be cooking a long time. if you like it well done. cook it till well done and then stop cooking it. this is not stewing beef.

ESB

Post Sun, Feb 13 2011, 10:07 pm
I do as follows. Either I marinade it in soy and bbq sauce and then broil. Or I bake. When I bake I first shmeer the rib with salt and black pepper. LEt it back uncovered 350 for 20 minutes each side. Then pour on bbq sauce and bake another 20 minutes then turn pour some more bbq sauce cover and bake on 250 for 2 hours. It comes out so tasty and soft.

Fabulous

Post Sun, Feb 13 2011, 10:58 pm
I made this from Sweet Valley Gal and it was very good, but a hint of a bite (I.e. spicy)

3-4 lb meat
12 oz jar chili sauce
1 c brown sugar
1/2 c ketchup
1/2 c water
t dijon mustard
t lemon juice

marinade for 1 hour. roast 400 for 1 1/2

BEST RECIPE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I make it all the time.

Since we love it so much, I like to have it often, but ribs are expensive so just to know that it can be used with any meat. I've used California Steaks, Sandwhich Steaks, which are cheaper meats and it comes out delish. Any leftovers, the Sweet Valley Gal Family would GLADLY take!!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics