Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Psoriasis - Dr. Pagano

almostmom

Post Mon, Feb 21 2011, 11:20 am
DH has psoriasis... were trying a new method to get rid of it- natural healing by Dr. Pagano. has anyone ever tried this method? its really hard and complicated- I need recipes, ideas and support!!!!

Pinky

Post Mon, Feb 21 2011, 12:10 pm
I have it too tried EVERYTHING to get rid of it (ultra vilot light,cortisone cream, homopath,over the counter creams, sea salt bath,beach etc.) nothing helped much
then I heard of Dr. Pagono went to him (he is in New Jersey) after a wk I saw a huge change!
yes its a VERY hard complicated diet but its the only thing that really helped me ( spoke to lots of ppl that did it to and they all said it really helped them)
after about 2-3 mnths on the diet with was '/.90 gone (then got pregnant and it went away)
I would recomend going down to him because its such a hard diet to stick to, and he explains it very well how and why it works so it 'pushes' you to continue....
any questions just ask me!

almostmom

Post Mon, Feb 21 2011, 2:28 pm
so I read his book cover to cover and thats basicaly what im starting off going by... did you do any of the oils and treatments he suggests besides the actual diet? and what did you eat????? dh is very skinny and I dont want him losing weight but it seems like majority if his diet needs to be fruits and vegis!!

Pinky

Post Mon, Feb 21 2011, 6:10 pm
most teas that he suggests areint safe if you want to get pregnant so I kept off that. he did tell me to get a cream that I used too
I basically played around with the diet a lot I knew if I will keep off everything I will give up ex; I allowed myself to eat whole wheat bread even though it has salt and sugar...but I would never touch the nightshades!
I would eat tuna,farmer cheese, (not to much) eggs with veg. etc for breakfast corn muffin or spelt honey cookies think the company is ostreichers they make very good ones I would have a coffee with honey. I would only bake my chicken no fried!
dont remember much more
shabbos I usually never had a problem with.

one thing I would suggest is that your husband also fully understands the whole concept of the diet so he would want to stick to it

almostmom

Post Wed, Feb 23 2011, 10:44 am
Thanks for the advice!! im busy with menus and recipes all day!! did you keep to the 80/20 food plan cuz that basicaly means that all snacks and everything needs to be fruits and vegis! I wanna make muffins and cookies and stuff but im nervous that too many grains will slow the process! and what about xylitol or splenda?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics