Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Please pray for my husband getting chemo again tomorrow

amother

Post Tue, Mar 29 2011, 1:51 pm
Tomorrow morning will be my husband's second round of chemotherapy, which will be the last treatment for the first cycle. He will be starting another cycle of chemo 2 weeks from tomorrow.

The chemotherapy lasts at minimum of 5 hours. Please pray for those hours to pass quickly.

Although the first round was extremely hard on my husband, it could have been an even worse experience, but I believe your positive thoughts and prayers protected him from further pain and harm.

Please continue to pray for him to have a swift, pain-free recovery.

My husband's name for Tehillim: Yosef ben Rivka Chana

Thank You so Much!

myself

Post Tue, Mar 29 2011, 2:42 pm
Will have him in mind. May you find strength during this difficult period.

life'sgreat

Post Tue, Mar 29 2011, 3:17 pm
May everything go well and G-d be with you.

yummydd

Post Tue, Mar 29 2011, 3:45 pm
Wishing him a easy and speedy recovery, He is in my prayers!

Happy 2B

Post Tue, Mar 29 2011, 4:40 pm
I davened for your husband today! Refuah Sheleima!

amother

Post Tue, Mar 29 2011, 5:00 pm
I wanted to write last time you posted but I had to put my thoughts together. I know exactly what you are going through, my husband just finished 6 cycles of chemo and month of radiation therapy. At times during the chemo, it was so bad it hurt me to be there. I found that getting the chemo wasn't so bad, the next few days were what was hard for me. I felt so helpless and alone. What helped me and my husband get through it was being very open about our feelings, don't try to bottle it up. we also went to a therapist together to talk it out and it was really helpful( I don't know where your from, but you can message me and I'll tell you who we used if you need) you have to be strong and even though I hated when someone told me to be strong, its really true, your attitude will help him get through it. I feel for you, and just know it's a means to an end, it will be over and you will be much stronger.
My sincere wishes for a complete refuah shelama.

amother

Post Wed, Mar 30 2011, 3:16 am
Refuah Shleima!
My daughter went through a year of treatment plus one maintenance for Leukemia.
It was rough - but it passed, and Hodu L'Hashem she is now healthy, beautiful as ever and doing great.
I do not know what your husband has - and chemo is really tough (especially on adults - another relative of ours is now going through chemo and suffers much more than my then young daughter did...) but medical advances make the prognosis nowadays so much more positive that it seems like a miracle.

I shall B'li Neder be adding your husband to my prayers and shall be praying fervently for his complete recovery in both body and spirit.
I admire you for having the courage for therapy - it can make all the difference. We found that attending a support group helped us enormously.
Hang in there - and take it a day at a time.
With love.

karen berzon

Post Wed, Mar 30 2011, 5:36 am
I davened for your husband. He should have a refuah shleimah bekarov - and your lives should only be filled with gezunt, mazel, hatzlacha and brach

nechami1

Post Wed, Mar 30 2011, 6:55 am
I just davened for ur husband. May Hashem give u and ur husband the strength u need to get thru this, and a complete refuah shleimah. Hug
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed