Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Which stroller for siblings?

chouli

Post Tue, May 17 2011, 11:41 am
I am looking for a stroller for a newborn and a 1.5 year old. I already have a double stroller from my other kids, but where I live now, the streets, shops and everything is just too small and narrow to really use it.

Any ideas?
I know about the phil and teds, is it really good and practical?
Also I need something rather small to fit into the elevator in our building.

Thanks for your help Tongue Out

flowerpower

Post Tue, May 17 2011, 12:01 pm
My opinion-go to a store and try them all out.

sima

Post Tue, May 17 2011, 3:47 pm
I loved my combi double

Shopmiami49

Post Tue, May 17 2011, 4:01 pm
schuli wrote:
I am looking for a stroller for a newborn and a 1.5 year old. I already have a double stroller from my other kids, but where I live now, the streets, shops and everything is just too small and narrow to really use it.

Any ideas?
I know about the phil and teds, is it really good and practical?
Also I need something rather small to fit into the elevator in our building.

Thanks for your help Tongue Out

I'm not sure how small your elevator is, but just know that the Phil Ted's is not that small, measuring from front to back - it may not fit. You probably should measure first to make sure before you buy anything...

How about a City Mini Double? My kids are 12.5 months apart and it was perfect for me, also living in an apartment building, in an area with crowded streets and shops.

My friend loves her Uppa Baby.

Raisin

Post Tue, May 17 2011, 4:04 pm
what about the city classic with the extra seat?

Dev80

Post Wed, May 18 2011, 4:09 pm
Both the city classic and the jump seat have been discontinued and I haven't heard of anyone finding it recently..sorry Sad. But you should definitely measure that elevator before buying anything

Raisin

Post Wed, May 18 2011, 4:14 pm
Dev80 wrote:
Both the city classic and the jump seat have been discontinued and I haven't heard of anyone finding it recently..sorry Sad. But you should definitely measure that elevator before buying anything

maybe city select? my sil has it.

spring13

Post Wed, May 18 2011, 8:46 pm
Raisin wrote:
Dev80 wrote:

maybe city select? my sil has it.

City Elite has a jump seat: so does Valco Trimode. personally, I think they aren't the safest (too easy to tip, etc.). I'd rather get a convertible stroller that is designed to be both, like a Phil and Teds, or a Britax B-ready.

amother

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 6:31 pm
the city select is a huge stroller - I tried it out in a store. all the side by sides (city mini double, etc) can't fit through alot of store doors. I'm also looking to one and the best I've heard of is the maclaren twin.... they last (unlike combi, city mini, inglisina etc which I heard breaks on ppl) and it is a very narrow side by side that gives both kids a view (not like the uppababy or phil and teds where the second kid can't see)..... that's my opinion and what I plan on getting soon iy'h

amother

Post Sun, May 22 2011, 6:33 pm
(previous poster)

also... the maclaren twin weighs 10 pounds less which is a huge deal if you have to carry the stroller / bump it up steps at times.....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics