Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Knee and foot pain. Help please!

JayZsims

Post Tue, May 31 2011, 5:39 pm
Last week I must have stepped on my left foot funny because it started to hurt me. It was a dull pain on the top of my foot but then I made the foolish mistake of excersizing on it and now my left knee is in pain too. The pain seems to be spreading. I think I may be over-compensating when I walk because now my left heel hurts and I occasionally have a sharp, searing pain in my foot that shoots up to my calf. MY right foot and knee are both beginning to bother me, probably because I have been trying to put most of my weight on the right side. I called my Dr. for a refferal to an orthopedist but I think I will see my internist tomorrow anyway because the pain has become pretty unbearable.
I was just wondering if anybody has had experience with this and/or if anyone has reccomendations for pain alleviation methods/excersizes before I see the Dr.
I am 27 and generally in good health. I am allergic to aleve and advil so tylenol is my only option.

achayl

Post Tue, May 31 2011, 6:38 pm
I have a similar pain all the time, but I have PTT (tendonitis) with a partial torn tendon .... I'm on a waiting list for surgery. I suggest getting it looked at and following the advise given even if it means staying off your foot. I didn't do this 10 years ago when I hurt my foot and will pay a dear price for this soon.....
Refuah Shelaima!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics