Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Cloth diapering imse vimse swim diaper bargains

yummy2

Post Fri, Jun 17 2011, 2:13 pm
since we cloth diaper our dd, we were looking into special swim diapers other than pull ups, so that she won"t get the rashes she would get when wearing plastic diapers.
after much research, I came accross swim diapers by imse vimse. they make a bottom, with side snaps ( great advantage to changing dd diaper, instead of dragging down the legs...) . the bottom is sold seperatly from the tankini top. bottoms can sell for $16, and the tops can sell for close to $19. please note, these are washable and reusable.
not wanting to spend that much, I did research if I can get them somewhere on sale.
I was so happy to find a website that went out of buissness, (itsy bitsy baby boutique in sc) and is looking to sell everything below cost price!
the bottoms were $9.00! Smile

their website since closed down.
the sweet elderly woman will donate whatever is left to charity. she gave me her home phone #, to share with anyone, if you"d like to order anything. she can be reached at (843)-832-3644.
she has imse vimse swim diaprs/ tankini tops. imse vimse training pants. blankets and much more!
they ship it out same day if they can. comes wrapped beautifuly.

thanks to a very close friend of mine, for suggesting to post on imamother so you all can benefit.
smart thinking girlfriend!!

seeker

Post Fri, Jun 17 2011, 4:33 pm
How much was shipping? Do these really work as diapers? Do you need to get a bunch in case baby makes while you're at the pool? (sorry, first kid and first summer here, no idea how these things work!)

yummy2

Post Fri, Jun 17 2011, 4:58 pm
shipping was I think $8.
will find out once she"s in the pool if they realy work as diapers.
I did order a few.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains