Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Tehillim for my ex-husband
1  2  Next

BeershevaBubby

Post Mon, Oct 31 2011, 12:04 pm
Yes, you read that correctly. He's having major back/spine surgery tomorrow and could use the prayers. (His condition is so bad that despite the fact his father passed away Sunday morning and the levaya was today, he's not postponing the surgery. And yes, he spoke to a Rav).

Avigdor Yonah ben Chaya Pessah.

Seraph

Post Mon, Oct 31 2011, 12:08 pm
He should have a refuah Shlema.
And you're a good person.

mazeltov

Post Mon, Oct 31 2011, 2:49 pm
Seraph wrote:

What she said.

sped

Post Mon, Oct 31 2011, 8:57 pm
mazeltov wrote:
Seraph wrote:

What she said.

Yes.

Raizle

Post Mon, Oct 31 2011, 8:58 pm
refuah shelaima
and it's refreshing to hear someone wish their ex well genuinely

amother

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 10:46 am
ur unbeleivable so caring!!!! refua shleima

BeershevaBubby

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 2:31 pm
Just a quick update (sorry it's late but I was at the shiva house all day).

So after all the delays and getting a heter to have the surgery... the surgeon is sick so it's postponed for now, no new date yet.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Nov 02 2011, 4:29 am
Not all exes area all bad, sometimes it's just not a good match.

I hope his surgery gets rescheduled quickly, that everything goes smoothly, and that he has a refuah sheleimah. I also wish him comfort on the loss of his father.

Rubber Ducky

Post Wed, Nov 02 2011, 7:39 am
Refuah shaleima, and kudos to you for wishing him well.

merelyme

Post Wed, Nov 02 2011, 2:48 pm
refuah sheleimah!

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Nov 02 2011, 2:57 pm
Oy, I saw him at the shiva house today and he could barely walk. Sad

Kol Hakavod to you for giving moral support.

thankyou

Post Wed, Nov 02 2011, 2:58 pm
[quote="Rubber Ducky"]Refuah shaleima, and kudos to you for wishing him well.[/quote

This and all of the above.

HindaRochel

Post Wed, Nov 02 2011, 3:00 pm
Refuah shelamah

BeershevaBubby

Post Mon, Nov 21 2011, 4:44 pm
So I'm bumping this up because he's scheduled to have surgery tomorrow, Tuesday, Nov. 22nd... some time between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.

Thanks everyone for your Tefilot!

BeershevaBubby

Post Tue, Nov 22 2011, 9:19 am
My daughter just SMSed me. They just took him in for surgery.

Avigdor Yonah ben Chaya Pessah.

anonymrs

Post Tue, Nov 22 2011, 9:25 am
Refua sheleima! I just said tehillim for him.

BeershevaBubby

Post Tue, Nov 22 2011, 11:12 am
Just got an SMS from my daughter. Surgery went well.. now begins the road to recovery. Baruch Hashem.

helimum

Post Tue, Nov 22 2011, 11:37 am
Just wanted to let you know that I also said tehillim and was so inspired by your clarity in wanting the best for your ex.

mamalooshin

Post Tue, Nov 22 2011, 11:51 am
BH for the good news. May he have a complete recovery.
I am really amazed at all the various imamothers who post on this site, and I am constantly learning new things - ideas and ideals.
I'm just a tad confused by this thread. I didn't want to post until I heard that things went well with the surgery, and it still may not be a good time for me to ask. Please, please, YESHASettler, forgive me if I've overstepped by boundaries, but - aren't you remarried? Does your present DH know about this thread? I assume he knows that you were all day, yesterday was it, at the shiva house?
I'm obviously not understanding s/t. And it may be none of my business, so ignore me if you'd like. I'm just trying to stretch my mind and work on being more open-minded. I hope I'm not being selfish; this may not be a good time for you , , ,

BeershevaBubby

Post Tue, Nov 22 2011, 12:09 pm
mamalooshin wrote:
BH for the good news. May he have a complete recovery.
I am really amazed at all the various imamothers who post on this site, and I am constantly learning new things - ideas and ideals.
I'm just a tad confused by this thread. I didn't want to post until I heard that things went well with the surgery, and it still may not be a good time for me to ask. Please, please, YESHASettler, forgive me if I've overstepped by boundaries, but - aren't you remarried? Does your present DH know about this thread? I assume he knows that you were all day, yesterday was it, at the shiva house?
I'm obviously not understanding s/t. And it may be none of my business, so ignore me if you'd like. I'm just trying to stretch my mind and work on being more open-minded. I hope I'm not being selfish; this may not be a good time for you , , ,

Yes, I'm remarried. Yes, my husband knew I spent the entire day at the Shiva house (2 weeks ago). I don't know if my husband knows about this thread because I don't generally discuss Imamother with him, but since it was also my Facebook status, I'm sure he read that.

Many times posters will start threads about being in a bad situation and not being able to see Yad Hashem in the 'why'. After many years, I've come to the conclusion that my ex and I needed to be married in order to bring our two beautiful daughters into this world. He needed us to make Aliyah together so that once our marriage ended, I would find my true Bashert in the Jewish Quarter of the Old City of Jerusalem.

Yes, our marriage didn't work, but it doesn't erase what we once had or the fact that we have children together. It took us several years for us to get to this place, and it was ALL for the sake of our daughters, mind you. But we're there. Enough that we walked our oldest to the Chuppah together. Enough that I was Menachem Avel him, his mother and his siblings and there was no animosity to be found and yes, enough that I'm asking people to say a Perek of Tehilim for him during this trying time.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed