Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Do you clean behind your washer or dryer?

do you clean behind your washer or dryer?
yes  
 16%  [ 9 ]
no  
 80%  [ 44 ]
other  
 3%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 55

yo'ma

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 10:45 am
Our dryer started acting up again Exploding anger and not it a good way Rolling Eyes , so we moved it to check something. It was filthy there, so we moved the washing machine also and cleaned there. I never really thought of cleaning over there. Do most people clean behind their washer and dryer? If so, how often?

Blue jay

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 10:47 am
I only clean the dirt that can be seen by near sighted and far sighted people.

chocolate chips

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 12:39 pm
I don't clean there simply because I have a stackable and in order to clean behind I would either have to climb over the top and jump down behind and clean in minimal space or well the or isnt really an option. My washer dryer is fitted into a small space, its kinda hard to pull it all the way out I would still have to climb on top.

obagys

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 1:26 pm
I have enough trouble cleaning surfaces that can be seen (ie, the kitchen floor!), so the back of my washer & dryer will just have to suffer!

Liba

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 1:31 pm
My drier I can't clean behind without disconnecting the vent hose, so it happens about once a year. The washing machine was the same, impossible to move until I got a new one and bought a "cart". Now it has wheels so we can move it, which is a mixed bracha. I feel like I have to clean under and behind it now. LOL

buzz

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 6:36 pm
we don't have a drier and the washing machine is impossible to move!!! If I could I would clean there once a week!

multitask

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 7:21 pm
I clean behind my washer/dryer once a year b4 pesach. I would do it more often but its very hard to move it and get to the back of it.

supermama2

Post Wed, Nov 02 2011, 3:13 pm
I clean b4 Pesach and one other time during the year when dust and lone socks start to accumulate Smile

yo'ma

Post Wed, Nov 02 2011, 4:40 pm
SarahO. wrote:
I clean b4 Pesach and one other time during the year when dust and lone socks start to accumulate Smile

Yeah, I found two socks there. Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry